Chapter 11 - 20

_
Chapter Eleven Sailing Carnival 11

    Limited by vision, Fu Anan couldn't see them.

    But the crash was clearly audible from the rear, and the riot ended a minute later with a few screams.

    The result is self-evident, the entire cabin is filled with the stench of rancidity and blood.

    Fu Anan lowered his head and wrote down in his notebook

    [Keep absolutely quiet, the door cannot withstand the attack of the zombie group. ]

    ——With

    the precedent of the unlucky, all the surviving people kept quiet, survived the eleventh day of sailing, and spent it safely.

    The twelfth day of sailing survival, passed safely.

    On the thirteenth day of sailing survival, it started at about three o'clock in the morning, and

    there was a sound from another room.

    "Grab him!"

    "Oh my God, I was bitten."

    "Ah, help!"

    Fu Anan sat up from the bed all of a sudden, lying on the cat's eye and looking out.

    The door on the opposite side opened by itself, and the person inside rushed out covered in blood, followed by the companion who went in together two days ago.

    But he has turned into a zombie.

    The man who rushed out looked around and slapped the closed door.

    But no one opened the door.

    Fu Anan didn't dare to open the door either.

    The man who called for help had lost his ear and was bleeding.

    Immediately afterwards, he was thrown down by a yellow-haired zombie.

    It was the people who had been in hiding after being injured two days earlier that started to get sick.

    There are also some rooms where people who were bitten two days ago lived, and they fell ill one after another, either being forked out by the survivors in the room, or the survivors in the entire room died under the mouths of the zombies.

    From three o'clock in the morning to six or seven o'clock in the morning, it was definitely a long and dark time for the survivors in the entire cabin.

    Fu An'an looked at the opposite door. She remembered that the fat man on the opposite side was caught by zombies, and he hasn't moved yet. Is he dead?

    At nine o'clock in the morning, the crisis is temporarily over.

    Fu Anan stopped looking at the opposite room, stood up and twisted her neck, and started exercising twice a day.

    There are three sets of radio gymnastics for her to choose from every day.

    I don't want to practice martial arts, but I want to be able to run faster than zombies when encountering danger.

    Don't suffer from waist pain, leg pain and cramps if you haven't run for two steps. The body is the capital of survival.

    Fu An'an felt that apart from being lucky, she also had many advantages such as paying attention to details and taking precautions before they happen.

    Among the survivors in the entire cabin, she, Fu An'an, might be the most prepared.

    After finishing her morning exercises, Fu An'an barely warmed up the food left in the refrigerator, and ate it alive. Turn over the first page of the notebook and cross out today's date. There are still seventeen days before leaving this ghost game.