Chapter 1441 - 1450

Chapter 1441 Heart Eater 8
  The Auction of Two Girls Is Just an Appetizer, and the Subsequent Auctions Are Surprising and Unacceptable

  What Kind of Heart Is Grown From a Dog? The Heart Is Obtained Through Various Means and Dark Ways of.

  Yang Jie looked at the stage in shock. If it wasn't for Fu Anan, one of these people would be him now.

  Lu Shen smiled at her, "You can shoot whatever you want, he has money."

  Fu Anan looked at this npc again after hearing this Rich man, meeting Lu Shen is really the luck of his eight lifetimes.

  After pitying him for a second, Fu Anan immediately raised the auction board high, and after a few rounds, he paid a high price to bid a few young people on the stage.

  To tell you the truth, it was a bad luck to meet her.

  ##
  "This casino is so dark!"

  Fortunately, she had a slight positive impression of this place at first.

  "Can there be a clean casino? The positive image is just for the convenience of doing darker things."

  Lu Shen controlled the rich man to sign, and then released the people who came back from the auction to resettle. I don't know how the rich man will feel when he wakes up and finds that he has spent so much money. Maybe he was bankrupt when he was sober.

  "Do you want to change the control of a rich man?"

  Fu Anan suggested, mainly because it seems that it is not good to catch a sheep.

  "I don't want it."

  Lu Shen looked up at her, "But you can consider it if you kiss me."

  Fu Anan stood up and took a step back.

  Sitting here for a long time, she felt that this kind of thing had to be explained clearly, and there was no way to escape it.

  "Um...Brother Lu, I think it's necessary to rethink our relationship when you say we're in love."

  Lu Shen looked at her, "How do you think?"

  "I think... feelings are very sacred and prudent, but now I don't have any impression of you, and I don't have any feelings, otherwise we can get together Let's break up.

  You are a good person, we can be good friends."

  After Fu An'an finished speaking, Yang Jie, who was sitting next to him, took a breath of air-letting them break up as soon as they met, Team Fu is too scumbag!
  On the other side, Lu Shen looked at Fu An'an's nervous expression, and his heart almost collapsed from laughter.

  He coughed twice, and then took a sip of tea, "It's okay to get married, but not to break up. If you don't have feelings, you can do it everywhere. You should work hard these few days." Does

  love come with a little effort?
  Fu Anan looked at him suspiciously, "Are you lying to me?"

  Lu Shen looked at her, "Do you look at me like you are lying?"

  Fu Anan didn't speak, but the meaning was conveyed through his expression It's clear—isn't it?

  Suddenly she looked away, and then asked sharply, "When did we meet?"

  Lu Shen: "A game, Catacomb Survival."

  Fu An'an: "Why are we together?"

  Lu Shen: "During the game Share weal and woe, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. After the game, you will enter LS, and you chased me, so confess to me."