Chapter 351 - 360

_

  Chapter 351 Absolute Zero 34
  "It's a pity that you are so loyal and capable, but you can't even rank second next to Fu Yizhi.

  Yan Senbo and Zhang Xincheng should be more important than you in Fu Yizhi's heart." ?
  Xu Tian...seems to be more important than you.

  Oh, I heard that Fu Yizhi has taken in a newcomer?
  Then the later ones are probably more important than you."

  With a smug smile, He Yu pointed a pistol at Su Cen when he was dying. Before humiliating him.

  I want him to die in peace.

  Su Cen just wanted to sneer at this,

  "If something happens to me, Master Fu will avenge me. If you die, will Lu Shen avenge you

  ?

  " There was a cruel smile on the corner of his mouth, and his fingers were hard, and he was about to pull the trigger in the next moment.

  At this moment, a lump of white weight suddenly bumped over. He Yu's hand trembled, the pistol went off and flew out.

  "Brother Daqiang, run!"

  A voice came, accompanied by rapid gunshots.

  Under Fu An'an's precise shooting, the people surrounding Su Cen fell to the ground in an instant!

  This is the opportunity!
  Seeing this, Su Cen quickly rushed towards Fu An'an.

  And shouted, tell Fu Anan to run.

  He Yu is not a vegetarian either.

  After turning over and hiding in the bunker, he snatched the pistol from the younger brother behind him and hit Su Cen directly in the calf.

  For this, Su Cen knelt down abruptly, bleeding profusely from his left leg.

  Seeing this, Fu Anan ran out of the cement bag and dragged him to hide behind the corner. At the same time, the rifle was set up, and the bullets were fired towards the opposite side, stopping everyone who wanted to rush over.

  "Brother Su, are you okay?!"

  While changing the ammunition, Fu An'an glanced at Su Cen's calf, took out hemostatic, pain-relieving and other miscellaneous medicines, and threw them into his arms, "Take care of it yourself
  . Show your head!"

  He Yu looked at the person who rushed out suddenly, suppressed by such fierce artillery fire, and even rescued his enemy, which made him frown.

  "Su Cen, I really underestimated you. You actually had to be rescued by a woman."

  He was loading the pistol while talking. Today is such a good opportunity, no matter what you say, you have to save Su Cen's life.

  Su Cen, who endured the pain to stop the bleeding, gave Fu An'an a pale look, "I'm sorry."

  She was supposed to win by taking her to lie down, but in the end it dragged her down.   "Give me the gun, I'll attract the firepower." Su Cen frowned and said, "

  He Yu is hard to deal with, you escape first." "

  It's hard to deal with you and let me run alone?"

A man of integrity?
  "Don't worry, the gunshots are so fierce here, Brother Fu will come to support soon!"

  Persistence is victory!