Chapter 1331 - 1340

Chapter 1331 Licheng Crisis 7
  The man put it in his pocket for a moment, then pulled the backpack cursingly, "You must be crazy about money."

  Fu An'an watched him put it in...

  "Man, what are you doing?" Are you provoking me?"

  "Snake spirit sick?"

  He pointed at Fu Anan's nose and said, "Don't force me to be rude to you!" "

  Hey, hey! What are you trying to do in the hospital?"

  At this time, the first aid The nurse lady who got out of the car at the end found the two people who were at war, "This is a hospital, a place to treat patients and save lives. If you make trouble, please go to other places!" "Okay." Fu Anan

  listened

  .

  The nurse lady turned her head and looked at the man standing next to her, "Are you a big man who cares about a little girl, are you sorry?"

  She snorted coldly, and inadvertently revealed her injured right hand in her movements.

  The skin was bitten there, revealing a few tooth marks.

  "There's surveillance here, don't mess around, you know?"

  She warned and left.

  On the way, he even shook his hand. The wound accidentally bitten by the patient was really painful. Let's get a rabies vaccine later.

  ##
  Fu Anan watched the nurse leave, staring at her injured place, slightly dazed.

  The man was carrying a backpack, gave Fu Anan a fierce look, and wanted to run away after taking the things.

  No one knows how much the man listened to the words about the nurse, but the Fuan Security Department listened to it!

  There is monitoring here so you can't mess around, so you can just change the place.

  The man was hailing a taxi, but before he got into it, a black shadow suddenly appeared beside him, snatched the backpack from his back, and flew to the opposite side of the road like an arrow from a string.

  The man with only one shoulder strap of the backpack in his hand was messed up in the wind, and it took him a long time to think of chasing someone.

  Under the sun, the two ran one after the other.

  two hours.

  A full two hours!

  From being angry, he called the people around him to help arrest him, until his strength was exhausted, and his legs moved mechanically.

  The whole person is numb.

  A few minutes later, Fu An'an paid the money and delivered the goods, and by the way, he also educated him, "Civilized transactions, that's fine."

  The man was already paralyzed.

  I don't want to argue with her at all.

  ##
  The sound of the ship came from not far away.

  Fu Anan glanced at the map, after all, she had been running for so long, and she just arrived at the place where she made an appointment to see the house.

  This is an old-fashioned community building.

  The housing rental agent had been waiting there for a long time, and when he saw Fu An'an came to show her a warm smile.