Chapter 511 - 520

Chapter 511 Jiancun 25
  Fu Yizhi heard the words and picked up the man's leg and threw it inside.

  Others followed suit.

  Yuan Xiao struggled uncomfortably on the ground, and the painful roar spread outside the house.

  It seemed that something was about to rush out of his body, and was suppressed by the seven mirrors in the room.

  He rolled on the ground, convulsed, and foam protruded from the mouth.

  This situation lasted for about three minutes.

  Yuan Xiao gradually stopped moving, took another long breath after two seconds, and fell to the ground and passed out.

  Mutation stopped.

  Everyone checked, his body was warm and he was still breathing.

  The most important thing is of course the back of the head.

  Some hair loss and alopecia areata appeared on the back of the head, with outlines of eyes and mouth faintly visible.

  It looks a little dizzy.

  "What's his situation now?" Shi Yicai asked.

  People are not like people, and ghosts are not like ghosts.

  "Tie him up first."

  Worrying about his abnormality, Dai Dahai suggested.

  Another man stood up and went outside to find a long rope. Together with Dai Dahai and others, they tied Yuan Xiao on the ground to a wooden chair.

  Fu An'an looked outside the door, the mirror that Yuan Xiao had split in half.

  The inside is hollow, with a little bit of sewage oozing out, and the smell is extremely stinky. In an environment with no air circulation, it quickly permeates the entire room, and the smell is extremely long-lasting.

  Two players were lost this morning, and one is unknown.

  The atmosphere in the house was solemn and low.

  Until the sound of unlocking came from outside the house, the door was opened.

  A cool breeze blows in, bringing a chill and diluting the stench in the house at the same time.

  Seven or eight middle-aged men stood guard at the door, and the village head came in with someone carrying a stretcher.

  Carrying the two corpses away from the room, he glanced at Yuan Xiao who was on the stool.

  Seeing that he was still breathing, he ignored it.

  During the whole process, the village head and other people did not talk to them for half a word.

  As if the player is the dying thing.

  With a bang, the door was closed again.

  The surrounding area was tightly blocked, even the small hole where the food was placed was blocked.

  Looking at the closed door, everyone was silent.

  After a while, Shi Yicai stood up and crossed his arms and said,

  "We can't stay here forever."

  "Yes, find a way to get out." Dai Dahai nodded, "It's too dangerous to stay with these mirrors, and it's hard to guard against.