Chapter 221 - 230

Chapter 221 Reality 4
  Fu Anan sat obediently in front of the mirror and smiled, "Brother Daqiang, if you don't move your heart, you are dead.

  " A voice that only the two of them could hear said, "Don't call me Brother Daqiang outside, I   want to save

  face outside.

  "

quick.

  This voice of Brother Su is very comforting.

  Su Cen stepped back and let the designer start choosing jewelry.

  Various strings of chains were worn, and the black bracelet on the wrist tightly held by Fu Anan was a bit out of place.

  "Brother Su, this really can't be taken off." And it can't be taken off either.

  Seeing her resolute look, Su Cen said to the designer, "It's fine if you don't take it."

  Even if she doesn't change the jewelry, Fu Anan's current appearance is stunning enough.

  Su Cen was looking forward to it, and later the other people saw how amazed they were.

  ——A

  few people took a car from the villa to the airport, and then took a private plane to go there.

  Yan Senbo and Zhang Xincheng released the game last night, and now they are waiting outside with Xu Tian.

  "Where are Su Cen and An An?" Yan Senbo glanced around through his glasses.

  "Come on, here it is!"

  With a smug smile on Su Cen's face, he blocked Fu An'an behind him and approached slowly.

  "Old Su, what are you doing?" Xu Tian asked.

  Su Cen smiled softly, and pulled out Fu An'an who was hiding behind him, "Little An'an, say hello to the brothers present here."

  Fu An'an couldn't even raise her head in embarrassment, she shouldn't be talking to Brother Daqiang. Come out together.

  It was a beautiful thing, but at this moment Brother Daqiang is like a bustard in a brothel, pinching orchids and pointing at her and said to her angrily—"Come on,

  Xiao An'an, so I can say hello to you gentlemen."

  This is terrible imagination.

  "Hello Brother Yan, Brother Xu, and Master!"

  Fu Anan bowed her head and greeted them quickly.

  The three looked at her, slightly stunned.

  The well-designed hair seems to fall on both sides randomly, and the already good-looking face is especially elf-like at this time.

  The burgundy dress made her look even whiter, beautiful and non-aggressive, like a priceless pearl that has been carefully cared for.

  "Hahaha, our little An'an is pretty." Su Cen smiled triumphantly.

  "It's beautiful."

  Yan Senbo nodded first, showing a smile, just about to speak, when he caught a glimpse of someone coming at the door from the corner of his eye.

  "Sir."

  "Yeah."

  Fu Yizhi nodded slightly, and glanced at the five people waiting here, his eyes paused for two seconds when he passed the petite figure, and then looked away as if nothing had happened, "Let's go when we are all here.