Chapter 1301 - 1310

Chapter 1301 Advancement to the game (end)

  No one knows what happened to the players in this story, but the blood of the wild players was awakened.

  After that, the first thing for all players to resurrect is to find out if there are any companions around. Either be reasonable, or deceive, or sensationalize their spiritual cleansing, and attract more players to join the battle.

  1 becomes 2, 2 becomes 4, 4 becomes 8, 128 becomes 256...

  They increase at a faster rate than estimated by experts.

  In the beginning, there were mostly Chinese people, followed by other people of yellow color, white color, and black color, who participated from all parts of the game.

  More than eight million, hundreds of millions of people are rushing here!
  People from other countries also imitated the Hua people to draw national flags or iconic symbols, and used their bodies to form obstacles, standing firmly in front of Fu An'an and the others.

  There is no place for S-level players to stay, and there are many people who are trampled and crushed to death.

  The special ability they are proud of can still kill a large number of people, but this is just a drop in the bucket. Ants eat elephants, and it begins to play out under the absolute advantage of numbers.

  Ordinary players come from other places, endlessly.

  Finally, the most terrifying scene appeared. These teleportation black holes with a diameter of only one meter are densely suspended in the sky, layer upon layer. The teleportation atmosphere in Fu An'an was pitch black, as if covered with a thick black cloth.

  A full thirty hours.

  The ground was raised more than ten meters by the dead body. Blood flowed down the low-lying areas and formed rivers.

  S-level players were even exhausted to death.

  "Are these people crazy?"

  "Fuck, what does Fu Anan's becoming the number one have to do with them?"

  S-level players complain loudly, and they will be immediately suppressed by the sound of ordinary players fighting to death on the battlefield. The only obvious thing is that the player whose special ability is voice is hovering in the sky with a loud voice.

  All the ordinary players within a five-kilometer radius listened to the unified dispatch, abruptly turning the game into a defensive battle.

  The names of players on the leaderboard were refreshed quickly, but Fu Anan's name seemed to be welded to the first place. Until the ding sounded to represent the end of the game—[The first round of promotion game is over, congratulations to all players for successfully passing the level. There are 561 billion remaining players in this round, including 1023 S-level players. The top 102 players are now announced:

  First place: Blue Star 6618, Fu Anan]

  After more than 30 hours of fighting, I don’t know tens of millions of people who

  participated in the battle after hearing the announcement of the game The player's emotions collapsed. Some people yelled, some started to cry, and some hugged tightly—they won!
  Everyone in the game knew Fu Anan, and all S-level players memorized the number 6618.

  The game continued to broadcast the next rankings, [Second: Blue Star 3167, Lianxiang Qingying

  third...