Chapter 1421 - 1430

Chapter 1421 Future Battlefield
  "Let's go!"

  Fu An'an motioned to Anil, the elevator was at the end of the corridor, where the corner turned.

  He ran there quickly, but when he saw the situation of the elevator, he couldn't help but want to curse.

  It's not that it can't be used, but there is only one elevator! Their people had to be divided into two groups to be able to go up.

  "Damn!"

  The team members who had already stood up saw the two chasing them, and the person in the front came down to make room for them.

  "You guys go first."

  Hearing Anil's voice, Fu Anan stopped in front of her.

  The centipede came out from behind.

  She raised her weapon and aimed at the centipede Yatetsu's head and continued to bombard it. One shot to the head of the uppermost centipede, at such a fast speed and with such a small target, the head hit is really powerful.

  Centipede Yatetsu's head was pierced instantly, brains and blood splashed along with the bullets.

  Yatetsu's huge body fell heavily from the upside-down ceiling, and fell to the ground unable to move.

  do you died?
  The team members next to him went up to check, and were impaled by Yatetsu's tentacles.

  The team member was lifted high, the tentacles were wrapped around his neck, and then twisted violently. Like twisting a cap, his head was twisted off, and then pulled violently, and the head came out.

  This teammate couldn't die anymore, and the bloody spine was still connected to the lower part of the head.

  Yatetsu Centipede took off the smashed head and replaced it with a fresh one.

  "Ah——"

  The moment the head fused into Yatetsu, the spine clasped Yatetsu's shell like claws. The new head replaced the old one, and they became one.

  A scream came from the mouth of the fresh head, which was the last reaction of the team members before they died.

  The screams stopped abruptly, and Yatetsu Centipede stood up.

  It can't be killed!

  The remaining team members retreated uncontrollably, clenching the weapons in their hands.

  Bang—

  the Yatetsu centipede fell down again.

  The rest of the team members: ...! !

  Fu An'an blew on the muzzle of the gun and glanced coolly at the others.

  Ding!
  The sound of the elevator coming down came from behind the door, and she stood up with her arms in her arms. Enjoying other people's admiring eyes with a blank face, he looks like a strong father.

  A chuckle came from behind, and Anil rubbed her head with his hands.

  The elevator doors were completely closed, and the rest of the teammates finally breathed a sigh of relief.

  "Brother Fu can do it!"

  "Smart enough."

  Everyone held their guns and imitated what Anil did just now, and brushed Fu Anan's hair. It looks like a small prickly head with fried hair, but the hair is actually quite soft.