Chapter 1351 - 1360

Chapter 1351 Licheng Crisis 27
  Temporarily difficult, or always difficult.

  Based on the idea of ​​bitterness first and sweetness later, Fu Anan chose the former.

  She parked the car at the door and got on it.

  It's dark inside, but you can still get a rough look.

  As a shopping mall mainly engaged in home appliances and digital products, these things were too useless when the zombies broke out, so the things inside were not damaged by large scale. Walking along the way, the air-conditioning area, the kitchen supplies area, the TV projector area in the living room...

  more and more inside.

  After avoiding the three zombies next to the shelf, she finally found the shelf for the drone.

  There are several models, and she can't figure out which one is better.

  You can't go wrong with expensive ones, and it's not too troublesome to choose.

  Just as he was about to leave, he suddenly heard the slight sound of scratching the door frame.

  Behind is a warehouse, Fu An'an walked over lightly, and it turned out to be another zombie! There seemed to be something inside the door that was attracting it, making it scratch mechanically, and immediately all the bloodstains it left behind.

  Fu Anan raised the steel bar and poked it on the forehead.

  The zombie fell down in an instant, she supported the thing, and carefully dragged it aside.

  Hearing movement outside, the door inside opened. A fairly fair, fat man with tears on his face stretched out from inside, looking at Fu An'an excitedly and timidly.

  "Are you here to save me?"

  "I'm not."

  She was just curious about what was in it, but when she found out that it was a person, she closed the door again.

  Close it again?

  The fat white man hurriedly opened the door again, "It doesn't matter if you didn't come here to save me, just take me by the way!"

  Inside was a small storage room, and he was thirsty, hungry, and afraid when he was alone in it, and there were zombies scratching the door outside. He really didn't want to live through such a horrible day.

  He panicked, and his voice became louder.

  Two roars suddenly came from the empty shopping mall.

  "Keep up!"

  Fu Anan frowned, holding the drone in his arms and telling him to run faster.

  The fat white man hurriedly followed behind her, screaming when he saw the zombie rushing towards him, and his legs were limp when he ran out of the mall.

  "Why are you standing still, get in the car!"

  Fu An'an started the little e-Donkey, and after saying this, she felt that the car was so heavy that she leaned back.

  The car that just drove, after he sat on it, the battery level visible to the naked eye changed from five bars to three bars. Fortunately, they ran fast, and the little eDonkey still threw off the zombies chasing behind, but a mature idea was in her heart Appear -

  this fat man can't stay!
  Only buildings can stop these zombies.

  Coming out of the shopping mall, Fu Anan drove him all the way to a place where he could take refuge.