Chapter 821 - 830

Chapter 821 Reality 8
  After she finished speaking, there was a moment of silence at the dining table.

  After all, no one thought that this was an oolong.

  "Xiao An'an, you can do it.

  You spread the fake news by accident. People like Lu Shen are probably more nervous than us."

  The next moment, Su Cen screamed strangely, reached out and rubbed her head vigorously, "That killer Even the dungeon boss is fake, right?"

  "That's true."

  Fu Anan nodded and looked at Su Cen innocently.

  Seeing his original romantic eyes widen, she belatedly realized that she was pretending to be a B!

  She straightened her back in an instant, and raised her orchid fingers artificially,
  "Oh, it's not the first time I've killed a dungeon boss, it's just average. I managed to upgrade a prop, and managed to get a few It’s just a prop, I barely got 10,000 points~”

  Fu An’an finished speaking like a bean, showing off like a kindergarten kid.

  "Also, did you hear the system's miner work announcement today?

  After a certain player's suggestion—that player is me!

  Isn't it amazing?

  Hohohoho!"

  How should I put it...

  really powerful.

  But Fu An'an didn't realize at all that after he said it, he lowered his powerful B rating, giving people the feeling that he was playing tricks.

  "That big...Xiaoqiang, pour me a glass of water, I'll buy you something~"

  Originally, I wanted to say to give away points.

  But it seems that neither the real space nor the game can transfer points between each other.

  Still made a mistake.

  Tell the system about the next game.

  Fu An'an rubbed her chin, subconsciously treating the system as customer service.

  "Fu An'an, I think you're itchy."

  Su Cen frowned, and stood up from his seat, "I haven't cleaned you up for so long, isn't it big or small?"

  Oh!

  Seeing him roll up his sleeves, Fu An'an fell back in the chair in fright, and caught a glimpse of Fu Yizhi on the right, and rushed over to hug his backer.

  Su Cen stopped walking over.

  "Brother Daqiang, come here if you have the ability!"

  Fu Anan hugged Fu Yizhi tightly with both hands, turned her head and smiled at him cheaply, deeply expressing what is meant by "fu fake Fu Wei." "Don't think that you are

  humorous, You can bully me if you are popular, handsome, strong, and have points.

  I'm not afraid."

  Uh... Aren't you afraid of rainbow farts?

  The others just watched quietly like this, smiling without saying a word.

  Fu Yizhi sat still and didn't move at first, but his old man is really getting more and more magnanimous now. As long as there is no cross-border thing, it is relatively tolerant.