Chapter 121 - 130

_
Chapter 121 Under the Sky 46 (Completed revision)

    Fu An'an's legs were flying fast to catch up with Fu Yizhi's footsteps, "Look at what I said, there is still you. Once

    your domineering spirit is released, no one of them will dare to touch me."

    Fu An'an's flattering skills are becoming more and more exquisite.

    Fu Yizhi looked at her, and then slapped Fu Anan's forehead with his palm,

    "Stop talking sweet words."

    There

    are three other organizations like this.

    The situation is basically the same.

    Getting them is easier than you think.

    The ancients said: Do not worry about scarcity but inequality.

    Everyone was overwhelmed when they found that each group had accumulated so many supplies and only a few people could enjoy them.

    Who still thinks about living in a villa with two people, they have already started fighting among themselves.

    When there is chaos, it is time to stand up.

    Fu Yizhi's long knife drank the blood of many people.

    Finally, someone recognized that they were the two people who were besieged in the villa before, and their expressions suddenly became extremely ugly.

    Looking at the long knife in Fu Yizhi's hand again, he felt shivering.

    Eight o'clock in the afternoon on the twenty-seventh day.

    The moment of suffocation has ended for an hour.

    The town seemed to have been bloodbathed again.

    From more than 400 people in the morning, it has become more than 200 people, and now there are less than 100 people left.

    All the air tanks were re-scratched, and the situation that had been established with great difficulty before completely collapsed.

    The most supplies were collected by two people and piled up in the square like garbage.

    Everyone looked at the two standing in the middle, and it was too late when they woke up.

    He wanted to grab it, but he was afraid of the man with the long knife.

    Fu Yizhi stepped on Brother Li who was surrounded by everyone like the stars holding the moon in the morning. At this time, he had turned into a corpse without an arm.

    "Whoever comes to the villa to make trouble again will end up the same as him."

    Fu Yizhi's cold voice sounded in the wide square, the voice was not loud, but it was extremely intimidating.

    Fu Anan stood behind him, six or seven air cans were placed on the iron trolley.

    He looked at the group of NPCs with his nostrils in an imposing manner, and left proudly under the eyes of a group of people.

    When he couldn't see anyone, Fu Anan looked back vigorously,

    "Brother Fu, if we keep these people, will they really not trouble us in the next few days?"

    Fu Yizhi hummed lightly.

    The remaining air tanks are enough for them to fight for, but with dozens of people, they will naturally stop for a day or two.