Chapter 771 - 780

Chapter 771 Nierid 6
  There is indeed nothing.

  The water under him was shallow enough to touch the ground, Fu Anan stood up and waded to the shore. Just half a minute later, a flood of lights shone onto her face.

  The number of cars on the shore and the lights of the flashlights are completely blinding her. Fu An'an squinted, unable to see clearly ahead.

  "Don't move!

  Stand still and raise your hands!"

  A voice shouted in front, "You are already surrounded, give up useless resistance and struggle!"

  ##
  Half an hour later

  , Pearl Island, police station.

  This is the first time she has been in prison for so long in the game.

  "What does the dead person in the photo have to do with you?"

  "It's so late, what are you planning to do in the sea?" "

  ..."

  Sitting in a separate room surrounded by surveillance cameras, the policeman in front of him frowned and asked her various questions. .

  The body was just fished out today, who would go swimming in that sea area in the middle of the night?

  Fu An'an instantly changed from a crowd of onlookers to a suspect. Even if he is not a criminal suspect, he must have something to do with this case.

  It wasn't until William came with her ID card and various work documents that he explained the matter clearly.

  "Officer, we arrived at Pearl Island at noon, and we don't recognize the person in the photo."

  William handed his professional certificate to the police officer at the police station, "Betafu is also a criminal police officer. Today we witnessed this vicious case. She has an occupational disease. I committed a crime, so I ran to check the scene."

  The police officer held the ID for a long time before handing it back to Fu Anan, "Officer Fu, since you are here for vacation, let's enjoy the scenery on our island. This case , our police officers on Pearl Island will take care of it.”

  "Sorry to trouble you."

  Fu An'an nodded upon hearing this, and paused before leaving, "I dived into the water and found a lot of ground skin tissue. There are aggressive people around the waters of Pearl Island." Shark?"

  When Fu Anan finished asking, the police station was quiet for a moment, and then someone secretly laughed.

  "Officer Fu, you may not know much about Pearl Island. There have never been any fierce or poisonous underwater creatures around the island. This is one of the reasons why Pearl Island has been selected as the most suitable place for human habitation over the years.

  " The police officer with a beer belly because of his age said with a smile, "Oh! There are mermaids on Pearl Island! But they need to go to the International Aquarium to see them." "The

  deceased died from drowning?"

  "Of course not The body of the deceased was tied to the rocks on the seabed with a rope, which is obviously a homicide. And the shape of the body is very strange, as if it was experimented by someone.” The policeman spoke quickly and said what should not be said

  . As soon as the words fell, the rest of the police officers looked at him.

  "Okay, thank you."