Chapter 1481 - 1488

Chapter 1481 Player VS Game——

  The weight of the decisive victory, according to its real weight, increases at a rate of one part in hundreds of billions, and when it reaches a certain threshold, it suddenly falls.

  The shell of a neutron star falls, it is no longer a concept of whether it can be dragged up.

  It directly pierced Fu An'an's hand, as easy as breaking through the air. Fu An'an's hands disappeared in an instant, blood splashed everywhere, and the pain hadn't even reached his brain.

  The screams of other spirit bodies came from the ears.

  A neutron star the size of a basketball with a mass of 120,000 blue stars falls on this planet...it will penetrate the planet like a missile through a piece of paper.

  Right here, something unimaginable happened.

  The moment the ball of light fell on the ground, it disappeared out of thin air—it was packed into space!

  Fu Anan seized the planet with space!
  Even in space, the energy brought by the falling planet made her kneel down. The knee was instantly crushed, and the bone poked out from the muscle. While her body was suffering great pain, Yu Wei made the entire planet sink.

  The planet has not been saved.

  But the core is fine.

  It was just put away by Fu An'an, existence is existence.

  Having lost the planet, Sayu still has the core.

  For Sayu, the core is not destroyed, and civilization is not destroyed.

  One of them always dies.

  Fu An'an seemed to have the upper hand, but she had nothing to do with the core. In fact, Sayu was the one with the upper hand.

  Their most powerful spiritual bodies have already begun to try to find a way to eliminate the spiritual bodies, and Shalin's most powerful weapon has also aimed at Blue Star 6618 and Fu An'an.

  The Fuan Security Department, which had just loaded a big one, ran out of strength, and she was crushed under a pile of falling metal with blood all over her body.

  Just when Fu Anan was extremely tired, the sound of the super tube system that suddenly disappeared for a long time rang in his ears,

  【Master, do we have to destroy the core to win? 】

  Fu Anan's eyes were blood red, she blinked vigorously, and looked at the mental body that she had crushed countless times in front of her, "It seems so." 【

  Then we won, can I be the only one in the survival game? ]

  "Of course."

  Fu Anan smiled when she heard this question, and suddenly began to imagine what she would do after killing Sayu, "When we kill this group of Sayu, we will change the game to charge." [Jie

  Jie Jie. 】

  The super tube system makes self-made laughter. In fact, it can't laugh, and it relies on dubbing to express its happiness.

  [That's great, then I must be the most popular system in the world, I really don't want to disappear...]

  The super-management system suddenly said something wrong.

  "What did you say?"

  Fu Anan frowned.

  [Master, in fact, I swallowed your most important props in order to upgrade. 】