Chapter 671 - 680

Chapter 671 Reality 9
  Since this is the case, the most critical issue now is to discuss how to do the finishing work.

  If it wasn't for the s004 player who moved out such a big earthen building, it wouldn't have noticed that the S004 player had such a big bug in the game,
  and because of such a problem in the assessment game, she made her mistakenly hit it and used another copy's Non-game items reduce the difficulty by ten percent.

  This situation is a very serious game design mistake.

  It asked its superiors what should be done.

  Fu An'an stood in Yuan space for a second.

  The game system already has tens of thousands of these conversations internally.

  [Dear S004 dealer, in response to your appeal, we have improved the way we deal with it;
  Option 1: Return non-game items, you will get 500 points and a permanent *** item as compensation
  Option 2: Refuse to return Non-game props, the game system will modify the non-game props for you. But you must pay 2,000 points as the cost of the transformation.

  You have and only the above options. ]

  It said the last sentence very strongly.

  Fu An'an knows very well what it means to accept as soon as it is good.

  She was also a little envious of the skill of the last day of the tulou.

  If she can tame this wild tulou and use it for her, then it will definitely be a great defensive weapon in the game!

  And it's so big!

  If you don't like someone, just move it out of the space, who can bear it?
  "I choose the second one."

  She said her answer directly.

  [OK, your current points are 1650, and the non-game item "House" is being remodeled for you. 】

  After saying this, a red progress bar appeared in the void.

  After about five minutes, the progress bar was full.

  Just listen to the game system's cold sentence [Prop "House" has been modified. ], at the next moment she was kicked out of the metaspace of the game.

  Five minutes in the metaspace of the game is equivalent to blinking in reality.

  She opened her eyes again, and found that the house in front of her had changed drastically.

  It is no longer crooked, it is particularly straight embedded in the mountain.

  The surroundings seem to have been renovated, the original gray and uneven walls have become smooth, and all places have been newly installed, and the small tiles are all new. The details seem to have been slightly changed, and the whole tulou looks more comfortable, without the gloomy feeling before.

  Changes are instant. Yan Senbo and Su Cen, who came in together, were also shocked by this sudden change.

  Is this the change of 2000 points?

  It feels okay.

  Fu Anan blinked, and the next moment there was an introduction about it.

  Of course, function is more important than appearance.

  [Real props: House

  level: Non-game props modification

  Owner: Fu Anan