Chapter 1151 - 1160

Chapter 1151 Chapter 1151 The City Where the Sun Never Sets 21
  "Don't go any further, we all escaped from the Baimang Gobi, and there is no water when we go there, we will just die of thirst."

  Fu Anan looked at these people in the distance , stood there for a moment, then she quickly chased after her, "Wait, did you all come from the Baimang Gobi?"

  The woman looked at her with a stick, and nodded slightly.

  That's where she was going to end up!
  Now there are two options, first: follow them to the next door; second: don't give up, keep going!

  Fu An'an chose the former with great backbone.

  She gave up, she didn't care.

  One is that these people seem to have no choice but to move away; the other is that the practical significance of going to Baimang Gobi is not great, and she can not hesitate to give up when she needs to give up.

  Originally, she liked the place at the beginning more than Baimang Gobi.

  She then turned a corner and slowly followed the refugees.

  As a person who joined halfway, she was not welcome in the camel caravan, especially when she didn't have any supplies all over her body, she was guarded by most people here. If it wasn't because she was alone and a woman, she might have been kicked out by the young and powerful NPC. Even if she is not bombarded now, she can only be at the end of the camel team.

  The fleeing camel caravan suddenly looked like a group of migrating animals.

  The 11th day of the game

  is still on the road.

  Fu An'an felt that this round of the game was on par with rushing and migrating.

  Her shoes were filled with finely divided sand. From the very beginning, she couldn't bear it at all, but now that the sand filled her shoes and got into her feet, Fu An'an would not bend down to pour it out.

  Because pouring it out will quickly fill it up again, which is meaningless labor at all.

  On   the 12th day of the game,

  Fu Anan saw a child spilling water while drinking water today, and then he ushered in a mixed doubles match between his parents.

  No one went up to pull the parents of the children.

  The child was crying loudly at the side, and after crying, he went up to ask his parents for water. This time he was quick and careful, and he was reluctant to spill a little bit.

  The child who finished drinking was carried away by his parents, and they gave Fu An'an a wary look during the process.

  Apparently, these people have quite a lot of wealth, which is why they are so guarded against outsiders. Seeing this, Fu Anan moved back a little further away from them, and found a random place to sit down and rest.

  On the 13th day of the game,
  Fu Anan saw the familiar Gobi from a distance in the afternoon.

  After leaving for so long, she finally returned to this place.

  In view of some unpleasant experiences and misunderstandings with the players and NPCs when leaving, Fu Anan wrapped herself tightly in linen and followed them quietly.

  There are enemies everywhere, and it looks like the only way to go back is to pretend to be an NPC.

  The Gobi
  hot wind blows and rolls up bursts of yellow sand.