Chapter 261 - 270

Chapter 261 Love Town 34
  is getting bolder.

  Fu Yizhi sneered, and squeezed her fleshy face rua several times.

  Fu An'an fell into a drowsy sleep, feeling as if someone stuffed a candy in her mouth.

  It's not sugar, it's quite unpalatable, but it doesn't hurt so much when it touches the tip of the tongue.

  Fu Anan smacked her lips in her dream, turned over and continued to sleep.

  ##
  Three injections of anesthesia made her sleep for three whole days, and she jumped directly to the twenty-seventh day of the game.

  Even the hanging bottle is hung up.

  It feels like if she keeps sleeping, Father Fu can directly take her to lie down and win.

  But now she was alone in the room.

  Fu An'an walked around the villa with a hanging bottle.

  Downstairs was quiet, the windows were sealed tightly with wood, and there seemed to be no one in the house except her.

  Isn't that right, I just said that the boss took her to lie down and win, brother Fu?
  At this time, an old lady in her 60s and 70s came out, "Girl, you are awake."

  Huh?
  Fu Anan looked at the old lady even more confused, "You always..."

  "People outside are crazy, Mr. Fu saved me the day before yesterday and asked me to take care of you." The old lady explained, "Mr. Fu went to other places Place, let me tell you, contact him when you wake up.

  The contact information is in your room."

  "Oh."

  Fu Anan went downstairs and went up again, and then she found the paper Fu Yizhi left on the table bar and phone.

  Call the past, and soon the other side will be connected.

  "Brother Fu, where are you now?"

  "The corner of the east side of the villa." A cold voice came from the opposite side, "Listen to me about the situation in the past few days." During the

  three days of sleep, she missed a lot of important news.

  The first is the demented. This group of people is completely crazy now, attacking the same sex indiscriminately, and rushing towards the opposite sex as if they have lost their minds. Because of these mentally retarded people, the town's population has decreased by more than half in three days.

  The second is the remaining 30%, that is, themselves.

  Except for the infertile children and the elderly, the pink dust mist has no effect on the rest of the people.

  They are just a little luckier than those on the seventh floor. But the same effect that works on the mentally retarded exists on them as well.

  Both men and women have a strange sense of territory. As long as people are close to each other within a certain range, the influence of pheromones will appear immediately.

  For safety reasons, everyone in the team was separated.

  Hearing this, Fu An'an understood.

  As for the villa she lives in, all potential dangers around them have been cleaned up by them.

  And it is the center of the villa.