Chapter 21 - 30

_
Chapter 21 Sailing Carnival 21

    Sun Caiyan's cry attracted all the zombies in the cabin. Crowds of zombies were blocking the doorway of the stairs. Their black claws, pus-soothing wounds, twitching nasal muscles, and constant collision of exposed gums showed their desire for human flesh.

    Sun Caiyan trembled with fear, deeply regretting the decision she made.

    She shouldn't have come with Fu An'an!

    Even if staying in the ventilation duct will meet those people in the kitchen sooner or later, at least they are people! What kind of madness did she have to listen to Fu An'an's nonsense.

    "Sun Caiyan, don't pull me, stop the zombies below, I'll open the door."

    Fu Anan focused on the door, but didn't notice that Sun Caiyan behind her looked at her eyes changed.

    The door slammed

    open from the outside.

    It was as if a god had extended a helping hand to her.

    She knew that her good luck was always there!

    "Sun Caiyan." Just as Fu An'an reached out to pull her, a sudden reverse pull pulled her back.

    Fu An'an widened her eyes, watching Sun Caiyan run up beside her, and felt the zombie's sharp nails scratching her back!

    Your mother's Sun Caiyan!

    Just when Fu An'an thought she was going to be cold, a hand suddenly reached out outside the door and grabbed her, and then the sound of the silencer sounded.

    Fu An'an was pulled outside the door the next moment.

    Fu An'an reacted quickly, closed the door firmly with the people next to him, and blocked the passage with heavy objects.

    After doing all this, Fu Anan sat down with relief, feeling like he was alive after a catastrophe.

    Panting heavily, she stood up with a kitchen knife and approached Sun Caiyan step by step.

    Seeing Fu An'an's actions, Sun Caiyan's expression changed, "An'an, listen to my explanation, it was just a misunderstanding."

    "Fuck your mother's misunderstanding." Fu An'an put her foot on Sun Caiyan's body, "I rescued you and gave you a drink, but you plot against me! Pull me down to feed the zombies!" "That's not the case, I was

    just Too, too nervous." Sun Caiyan shook her head violently, "Listen to me, I didn't mean it!"

    Fu Anan waved a kitchen knife and cut across her neck, "You should be glad that I am still a law-abiding citizen, Otherwise, I'll kill you! Don't appear in front of me anymore, get out!"

    Sun Caiyan trembled in fright, and glanced at the man standing beside him.

    "When I'm joking with you?" Fu An'an slashed through Sun Caiyan's backpack with a snap of the kitchen knife.

    Sun Caiyan screamed, but he didn't expect Fu An'an to turn his back on him so quickly. Anyway, he came up, and this person was useless to him.

    Sun Caiyan picked up the things that fell from the backpack and quickly disappeared from Fu Anan.

    ——

    "Thank you."

    When Sun Caiyan disappeared, Fu Anan turned around to thank him, and saw that the person next to him was slightly taken aback, it turned out to be the chef!