Chapter 581 - 590

Chapter 581 Melting 34
  Liu Sunyang took a few people out and found Zhang Zedong.

  There was no conflict between the two parties for the time being. With a polite smile on his face, Liu Sunyang finished the matter as if joking.

  Knowing that these people will definitely leave today, the expression on his face is much more relaxed.

  The two chatted politely for a few more words, and then went back inside.

  Looking around the room, Zhang Qingyun, who was sitting on the sofa just now, was gone.

  "Where is Zhang Qingyun?"

  "I went to the toilet."

  The man who was assigned to watch her pointed to the direction of the toilet and replied, "I just went in."

  "Yes."

  Liu Sunyang looked in the direction of the toilet and sat opposite Down.

  ##   The ventilation window
  in the toilet was opened, and there was no one in it.   At this time, in a dark staircase, Zhang Zedong smiled and looked at the person coming forward,   "Miss, do we know each other?"   "We are not familiar with each other, but I know a person in your team."   Zhang Qingyun replied, and then Fu Yizhi describe the appearance.   Hearing her description, Zhang Zedong was taken aback, player?   Thinking of this, he looked at the woman without showing any trace.   "Miss, you don't even know the name of our boss, how can I trust you?" "   It's true.   I once negotiated business with the supervisor, and that gentleman is an important customer of our company."   In the game, Master Fu doesn't have any one's business Patner.   After confirming that it was the player, Zhang Zedong showed a troubled expression on his face.

  "Miss, you have to know that our boss has countless partners. They are friends if they know each other or have cooperated before." "

  You..." How old are you?

  Zhang Zedong thought so, but he didn't say it.

  Zhang Qingyun frowned slightly when she saw his reaction, and she had no choice but to be honest, "Are you a player?"

  Zhang Zedong didn't answer, and smiled at her as if he didn't hear.

  If you don't go back, Liu Sunyang will notice.

  Zhang Qingyun was worried about being discovered and was a little anxious.

  "Listen, I don't have time to care whether you are a player or not. You just need to tell your boss that I have something that every player wants in me." The game is not reality, and space props are

  her greatest confidence.

  She has such an important thing, it shouldn't be her begging, but these people begging her.

  Leaving the stairwell, Zhang Qingyun went around to the back of the toilet and turned inside.

  When he came out of the toilet, he could see Liu Sunyang not far away.

  There was no abnormal emotion on Zhang Qingyun's face. She stood in front of the mirror outside and took a picture, then sat back in her seat.

  Through the single-sided glass, she looked at the back of the man.

  With broad shoulders and narrow waist, and a straight figure, just the appearance is much better than Liu Sunyang!
  I have done everything I need to do, and now I am waiting for him to come to me.