Chapter 1471 - 1480

Chapter 1471 The Game - To Kill Talisman 8
  Turn around and twist.

  It's not hard to dodge a slow object.

  The player who rushed in smiled contemptuously, making a fool of himself.

  In the next second,

  a sharp steel needle was inserted into his eye, and a long needle passed through the back of his head. The player's smile still remained on his face, but his body had already collapsed heavily.

  At the same time, there were more corpses behind the teaching building.

  The players behind passed by the corpse, jumped in from the window, and slowed down in unison.

  ##   Someone accidentally triggered the trap
  at the stairs .   There was a bang and something rolled down the stairs. The man took two steps back quickly, and then dumped a bucket of water on his head.   The player picked up the nearby stool to cover his head with his backhand. Unexpectedly, the "water" instantly corroded a large hole in the wooden stool, and the strong acid flowed directly to the top of the man's head. His hair fell out and his scalp was corroded. The player's screams almost pierced the roof.   Everyone knew that there was a problem in this building, and everyone became more cautious, and became more convinced that Fu An'an must be somewhere here, secretly trying to ambush them.   He is worthy of being the most shameless player in the survival game, even without the abilities and props around him, he cannot be underestimated.   ##   On the building,   Fu An'an, who was wandering around in the best position of sight all the time, was counting the results below.   A total of 14 players came in,   3 from the east zone, 5 from the south zone, 4 from the west zone, and 2 from the north zone.   2 people died, 4 people were injured, 6 people messed around in the building, and 3 people disappeared after entering.   Fu Anan's first target was the four injured people.

  She went down with the fire axe in her arms, and with one axe, she eliminated the person who was splashed by the acid, and then set out to kill two more, leaving only one wounded.

  The sun is shining outside in the afternoon, and all kinds of bacteria are growing.

  The corpses rotted on the ground, all kinds of soft insects crawled around and flies flew around.

  The people downstairs learned to be smart, imitating Fu Anan's appearance last time, and tied a fire hose or cloth strips to their waists to search for supplies on the ground. After all the close ranges were searched, someone simply untied the safety rope tied around his waist and went to a further place.

  Fu Anan could see them with a glance from the window, but she didn't have time, so she trotted down the corridor with her weapon in her hand.

  Others are for living, she is for living.

  Now if you have to face ten people at once, you really have to tie your head around your waist.

  Just when she reached the position of the last injured person, there was no one there. There were only lumps of cement and a pool of blood on the ground.

  Fu An'an looked at the blood on the ground, and slowed down to follow the blood.

  Phew--
  a long stick on the opposite side swung towards her head, and hit the door directly with a strong wind.

  Fu An'an bent down the moment the long stick hit him, and grabbed the attacker's injured leg with one hand.

  She grabbed the attacker's bleeding place fiercely. With a scream, he raised his stick again and smashed it towards her head.