Chapter 761 - 770

Chapter 761 Reality-Crisis 16
  "Fu An'an."

  She was just about to leave when Fu Yizhi called her back.

  The two walked to their respective doors together. She and Fu Yizhi were separated by a wall, even the doors were next to each other.

  "Brother Fu, I'll go in first."

  Fu Anan unbolted the door, looked at the old-fashioned wooden door, and thought that he had to exchange two more locks.

  A room is a place to sleep.

  As usual, Fu An'an exchanged a set of quilts and simple toiletries for herself.

  In the future, I can go to her grandma's for dinner, and exchange two more sets of clothes.

  I feel like I don't need anything.

  oh! And weapons!

  In terms of cold weapons, compared to a dagger, what she exchanged was a military stab.

  The length and shape of the hilt are similar to those of a dagger, but the blade is edge-shaped with blood grooves on three sides. The blade has been de-glazed, the blade is off-white and does not reflect light.

  The blood trough bleeds quickly after being pierced into the body, and makes it difficult for the muscles to fit together, making it easy to pull out.

  It is difficult to bandage and deal with, it is simply a murder weapon.

  The second is a normal type pistol and 20 rounds of ammunition, which was exchanged for her grandfather.

  Although they are all their own people in the earth building, and there are Master Zhang and Brother Xu on the fourth floor, but Fu An'an likes to add an extra layer of insurance to important people or things when conditions permit.

  As for herself, she prefers shotguns and rifles.

  A melee weapon, a medium and long range chug.

  She wanted both, but because she was shy with the points in her pocket, she finally exchanged them for a rifle, plus 100 rounds of ammunition.

  In this way, she spent 7788, and used her 436 points.

  Of the 2,710 points earned through hard work, only 2,145 are left.

  The point is that she still feels like she hasn't bought anything.

  Oh, she is so poor!
  She was going to go to Brother Fu next door to gather some wool.

  Knock knock.

  She bent down and stretched her head in, her eyes just met Fu Yizhi's waist.

  Looking back, she saw Brother Fu's expressionless handsome face.

  "Brother Fu, can you come in for a visit?"

  Fu Anan smiled, and went in without waiting for an answer.

  Then... People compare to others, and they are maddened to death.

  Even if Fu Yizhi's gold mine, villa, enterprise, and castle are gone, what can't be changed is that he is still a moron!
  Not to mention small things such as teacups, kettles, hangers, and slippers.

  He even exchanged the wardrobe!
  Also exchanged for desks!

  And a sofa!

  The light gray four-piece suit on the bed was soft, as if to say, "Come on me, the Lun family is very valuable!" The