Chapter 1311 - 1320

Chapter 1311 The Heirs 6
  Fu An'an thought about it seriously, and then said carefully, "I think the core of the special ability is a kind of...um...manipulation? My spatial ability may be abstract, but from the perspective of other players... Look, fire-type players control fire, and water-type players control water, as well as metal, gravity, psychology, etc.; special ones such as poisonous gas, sound, and transformation are a kind of self-control. And my brother Fu, that kind

  of Direct manipulation. In fact, they use their own ability to stimulate to control a specific object.

  That domain...should be a state that all special abilities can reach after breaking through?
  But due to the ability and the body possessed Huge gap, our player's body is not strong enough to bear this kind of energy?"

  She was like a liberal arts student who didn't know the correct answer, and said all the feelings she thought of related to this.

  [Question 2: Bluestar 6618, Shalin, where do you prefer to live? 】

  "Shalin! Shalin is good, Shalin is wonderful, Shalin's happy life is amazing. I just passed the introduction of Miss Tiansheng, and I can't help but yearn for it. Who would want to live in the dark place of Blue Star? There is no place where there is no bird droppings."

  Drawing on the experience of the previous round, Fu An'an gave a lot of reasons this time, trying to pretend to be a little bit more.

  [Question 2: If you become the No. 01 successor, how will you manage and use the survival game? ]

  "Me? First... Let's celebrate?"

  The survival system was shattered.

  "Then read the rules and regulations of the survival game, meaning, connotation, purpose, future prospects and development."

  Then break the game itself.

  "Finally, take the development of the game as the highest will, and complete the purpose and meaning of the game's existence at all costs,"

  Rescue all the blue stars, blast all the ghost sand forests to death, drive the murderer behind the scenes to a deserted star, let him have no food, no drink, no clothes, no bed, and play all survival games with bare buttocks.

  Play, arrive, die!

  "Ho Ho Ho!"

  Thinking about it, Fu Anan couldn't help laughing.

  [Player, your heartbeat is fast now. ]

  "Isn't it? I'm excited."

  The survival system checked Fu An'an's score by a large margin, which was much higher than the others, and felt that it was not good.   After all the players answered these three questions, the closed space was opened again, and the cold voice of the

  survival system began to announce the relevant content   , Lin, who scored 60 points in this round of answers, with an inherited potential of 334.   No. 4: Fu Yizhi, who scored 80 points in this round of answers, with an inherited potential of 401.   No. 5: Mondo Ai, who scored 54 points in this round of answers, with an inherited potential of 304.   No. 7: Eli Brad, who scored 58 points in this round of answers, with a potential value of 316   No. 8: Yao Ziliang, who scored 76 in this round, with a potential value of 364.   No. 9: Gu Ji, who scored 64 in this round, with a potential value of   325.5 Rounds 5 and 7 have the lowest inheritance potential and are eliminated. 】   The two were sent away without even being able to say a word.   It's gone!   As No. 9, who was the third-to-last, and now the last-to-last, Guji was under a lot of pressure.   "System, I don't understand where the bonus points are added."   He could only stand up and ask at this time, "For the sake of the fairness and openness of the game, I think you should explain the other bonus rules. I believe no one Willing to be eliminated without knowing why."