Chapter 531 - 540

Chapter 531 Jiancun 45
  "Let's go!"

  Fu Yi raised Fu An'an with one hand and pushed her up.

  They crawled out of the cellar before the evil god chased them over.

  Looking at the evil god who was stronger and bigger than before, Fu Anan was a little dumbfounded.

  "Damn! In such a short period of time, how did it complete super evolution!"

  However, there was no time to think about it.

  In addition to the evil god, other villagers also started to riot.

  They blocked in front, and Fu An'an had to take all the villagers close to her into the space.

  Under the influence of Fu Yizhi, there were still villagers who fell to the ground.

  They run wild in the village.

  Yet the greatest threat still looms.

  Fu Anan looked back, and she found the heads of Shi Yicai and Gu Qiang.

  She looked at herself with a cold smile from the highest position. At that moment, Fu Anan felt as if she had fallen into an ice cellar, and a large number of corpses appeared in the cold water around her, trying to entangle her and drag her into the river.

  Immediately afterwards, Fu Yizhi covered her eyes,

  "Don't look."

  It's not that she shouldn't look, but she couldn't look at it.

  The eyes of this evil god seem to have the effect of absorbing souls. Once they are in contact with them, they will disturb people's hearts and souls.

  Fu Anan was taken aback and quickly looked away.

  There is almost no place to hide in the village.

  They ran all over Jiancun, and their physical strength was constantly being consumed, but the speed of the evil god was getting faster and faster.

  If all physical strength is really consumed, death may not be far away from them.

  If you must die, why not fight hard!
  Fu An'an stretched out his arms towards the evil god, trying to kill it with space power.

  But the upgraded Cthulhu is much more powerful than the previous one.

  It was three times more difficult to pull a corpse off of it than before!
  When attacking evil gods, its screams and various sounds can also cause people to be insane.

  "Ah! I'm in so much pain!"

  "Fu Xiaoyuan, you're going to die, you're going to die!"

  "I don't want to ask for advice, I don't want to ask for advice!"

  ...

  She heard all kinds of shouts, including Dai Dahai, There is Shi Yicai, and Gu Qiang.

  These voices seemed to penetrate into people's minds, and every pair of eyes was already fixed on her, and they stretched out their palms towards her.

  "Don't stare at one!"

  Fu Yizhi's reminder came, and she regained her composure.

  The two cleaned up the corpses on the monster together. There were more and more corpses in the space and more and more corpses on the ground, but the body of the evil god did not shrink at all.