Chapter 1411 - 1420

Chapter 1411 Future Battlefield 3   "
  Hey!

  "

I saw a woman!"

  "Grass, he doesn't even smell of cream, does he?!"

  "Really? Let me smell it!"

  Fu An'an caused quite a commotion when he came out, and everyone in the Chase shop Squeezing next to her, there were people who moved closer to her with glowing eyes.

  Is this really a barracks?
  She could barely hold back her punches.

  Until the back door was suddenly opened.

  "What are you doing?"

  A cold voice came from behind Fu An'an, and the surroundings suddenly became quiet.

  The big man who was closest to her, baring his teeth and waving his claws, didn't even move back. He looked at the man who suddenly appeared with a surprised expression on his face, "Finger, Commander.

  " Taught you the rules?"

  There was no trace of warmth in the man's green eyes, and what he saw made people uncontrollably lower their heads and dare not look at him.

  "No, not."

  "Everyone here, go to the playground and run 20 laps."

  ##
  A few minutes later,
  there were many more people on the playground.

  The playground here is huge, with one lap topping the average three laps.

  Rao is a well-trained soldier, and it is difficult to complete.

  Fu Anan fell at the end of the team and ran slowly, neither overtaking nor falling behind, and followed without slowing down until the last lap.

  "Small man, I can't tell you're quite strong.

  My name is Xi Jie, what's your name?"

  A young team member next to her said to her with a smile.

  "Fu An."

  Fu Anan replied.

  "I'm really sorry about what happened just now. There are a lot of bachelors living in our barracks, and we haven't seen a woman for a long time. They can't hold on to your sudden appearance. We are all men, don't mind,

  understand "

  Xijie moved closer to her, "They were just too surprised, and there was no malice."

  Fu Anan looked at the men running around panting, then nodded with a warm smile.

  With this stamina, it doesn't matter if there is malice, it's not malicious if you hit them.

  ##
  After being punished, many of the soldiers were exhausted and paralyzed.

  After dinner, when I returned to the dormitory, I was greeted by a smell of sweat.

  Fu Anan passed by outside with her coat on, and entered the bedroom to take a bath, but found that there was already someone inside.

  The single bathroom is thinking about the sound of water splashing, and there are folded clothes on the left bed.

  She took a look and then looked away, almost forgetting that there was Anil, an imposing commander, living together. She checked her luggage and the things outside to make sure there were no feminine items that were easily seen.