Chapter 391 - 400

_
  Chapter 391 Angel Kindergarten 27
  "But it's not right either.

  Ordinary hide-and-seek, you have to give the Tibetan side time to hide. But the current situation is that the game directly skips this step."

  Where is the problem?

  Fu An'an unconsciously began to bite her finger again.

  "That... An'an,
  there is actually a game of hide-and-seek. The catcher has to be blindfolded, and there is no time to hide."

  Comrade Zhang Yuanyuan spoke at this important moment and gave constructive suggestions.

  Fu An'an stood still in place, in a trance, enlightened.

  On the face of the ghost, there is only one outline of the eyes, mouth and nose;
  the death of the player, the death of the teacher, they have their eyes and tongue gouged out;
  on the wall of the kindergarten classroom, there is a weird and obvious painting of a woman;

  and in the nightmare, Only Xiong Kun, who was captured by screaming...

  These reminders all the time, the key to clearing this round of the game is to be quiet!
  Damn!

  After the analysis was over, Fu Anan felt his scalp go numb.

  Then why can't things from outside break in when they talk now?

  Because of talismans?

  But Xiong Kun's room also had talismans, and those ghosts went in.

  If it weren't for the talisman, these ghosts would know where they are now, and the logic wouldn't make sense.

  Talisman, keeping quiet...

  Is the difference between the two related to the volume of the sound, or to the time period?
  Do you want to risk it?

  Fu An'an weighed in his mind for a long time, then waved to Zhang Yuanyuan, and said in a low voice, "Climb under the bed and keep quiet." "   An'an   ,

  what are you doing? " Take a breath, and then push the wooden table in the room. With the loud bang, Zhang Yuanyuan's eyes widened like copper bells.   Bang—   the sound of a violent impact from an unknown creature came from outside the door, causing Zhang Yuanyuan to tremble violently.   The three people on the opposite side were also taken aback, and looked at the door at the same time, feeling that Zhang Yuanyuan and Fu An'an were dead.   However, the thin wooden door seemed to be crumbling under the impact, but it was never knocked open!   Is this the quality of the door?   No!   Fu An'an guessed it right!   Within the scope of talisman protection, it is okay for them to speak at other times except for sleeping with lights off.   In this way, it can be explained that at the beginning, the "listen to the teacher" prompted by the game is important. As a half NPC, Zhang Min is also an NPC.   But as the effectiveness of the talismans became weaker and weaker, the room's safe time was running out.   So the most important thing to clear the next level should be to keep quiet!   ##   Outside the building.   A bell rang in the empty campus.   Even if there is no child, the morning exercise song will come as expected.   The sweet child's voice fluttered in the silent campus, desolate and gloomy.   There was silence all around.   But without thinking about it, one can guess that the ghosts must still be outside, guarding them eagerly.   "Big egg."   Fu Anan pulled out Zhang Yuanyuan who was lying under the bed and was frightened, and reached out to pat her face.