Chapter 681 - 690

Chapter 681 Upgrading the Game 7
  Make up your mind and start taking advantage of the night.

  The high and low scattered roofs in the village are enough to get an overview at night. Fu An'an walked carefully through the middle of the house, looking for any place where someone might be hiding.

  After half a day, she found it difficult to find someone in the dark night. Rather than looking for him himself, it is better for him to look for himself.

  Fu An'an gave up her previous actions in the howling cold wind, and then deliberately made a little movement.

  really.

  The player who hid immediately woke up.

  He hid in a hidden place, but his head was turned towards the place where the sound came from.

  Carefully took out the rifle and aimed down.

  Suddenly, footsteps sounded from the side again.

  The player holds the gun and keeps aiming at various places that make sounds.

  Time is far and time is near.

  Time left and right.

  The rows of houses below blocked his view.

  Damn, isn't that monkey down there?

  The player frowned, feeling terribly annoyed by the things below.

  My legs are numb.

  When he moved slightly, the brick under his feet tripped and made a slight click.   Fu Anan heard

  these small voices !   No wonder she couldn't find anyone before, it turned out that he didn't hide in the house, but on the roof.   Isn't it easy to fix the location?   Fu Anan went around to the back, and then climbed onto the roof.   She sees people.   On the top three floors, the dark mass squatted in the hollow of the eaves.

  Too bad she doesn't have a gun.

  It is still difficult to kill him, so I have to find a way.

  ## The player who has been looking for someone
  on the other side

  heard a voice in the room he was in.

  The corners of his mouth curled up quietly, and it took no effort at all.

  The man was extremely cautious, he stayed where he was, and adjusted his position carefully.

  As long as the people below show their heads, that's when he dies.

  In this way, it got dark until the sky outside became light.

  Obviously, Fu An'an is more patient than him.

  The man couldn't stay still anymore, he began to climb down, preparing to go down to the first floor first, and then rush in in the opposite direction.

  However, at the moment he jumped down, he suddenly guessed something sharp under his feet.

  The sharp iron nails and glass pierced the sole of the shoe, and the man groaned in pain.

  Fu An'an suddenly became sober.

  Instantly judged his location, and then sneaked past.

  The sun is about to rise from the sea level.

  In the quiet small village, gunshots rang out suddenly.

  Quick and dense, and then stopped abruptly.