Chapter 1431 - 1440

Chapter 1431 Future Battlefield 23
  Fu An'an is currently under the giant arrow simulated by a super virus.

  Those attacks were directed at the virus, that is, at her.

  She felt the whistling of the gust of wind coming from her ears, and in a blink of an eye, she was already on a high platform that had been blown up and stood alone.

  Explosions continued in the distance.

  Under the control of the survival system, Yatetsu and NPCs chased and killed the super virus without thinking, and all the game creatures followed the direction of the super virus, defying life and death.

  By the way, there are players!
  Sitting on the high platform, at a height of more than ten meters, Fu An'an had a very wide view.

  Under the control of the NPC survival system, players who are not under control become particularly conspicuous. A large group of people gathered together, instead of rushing to attack, they were discussing something.

  Fu Anan lay on the edge of the high platform and looked down.

  She cared about what these players wanted to do, and she was also worried about the current situation of Pang Yuanai, Puliton, and Anil.

  She looked at the battle armor on her body, and the energy on the display had bottomed out.

  It should still work.

  Just go down.

  Fu An'an took a deep breath, and then activated the landing mode of the fighter plane. Crawling claws instantly appeared on the exoskeleton armor, and it firmly buckled the vertical wall from the arms, legs, and abdomen.

  Climbing on it is as stable as walking on a flat bottom.

  Climbing down from the top, she suddenly felt her body sink after taking a few steps—the armor was completely powerless.

  Fu Anan took off his armor and ran forward alone.

  The players who stayed in place before were all gone at this time, and they probably also went to besiege the super virus. There is no need to look for the location of the super virus, it will be there where the battle is the most intense.

  boom--

  Accompanied by the loud explosion, a huge black mushroom cloud rose in midair.

  In the cloud, the red light of the flame flickered.

  All the way forward,

  the ground was full of the corpses of Yatetsu and human fighters.

  Most of these people were not killed by the super virus, but were killed by the explosion.

  They even used dirty bombs.

  This is a weapon that is extremely powerful, but spreads radioactive material on a large scale after the explosion.

  There was an unpleasant smell floating around, and some people felt nauseous, vomited, and some even began to vomit blood.

  Fu An'an saw several members of the Seventh Division who were killed in the bombing. They were buried among the many corpses and became one of the sacrifices. And the rest of the fighters have suffered a lot of radiation, even if they don't feel anything now, once they get rid of the control of the survival system, death will not be far away.

  Is the super virus cruel?

  No, the survival system is more cruel!
  It seems that all the incidents are caused by the super virus, but in fact the survival system is the root cause of all this.