Chapter 271 - 280

Chapter 271 Reality 5 (updated from the day before yesterday)

  "Give up."

  Fu Anan shook her head, "With a cute and sensible sister like me, I still like you   .

  "

She came to the top of Mount Tai.

  Fu Anan turned over and easily suppressed her.

  After a while of "fighting", Zhang Yuanyuan was defeated, panting heavily and looking at Fu Anan, "Little Fatty, when did you become so powerful?"

  Fu Anan snorted,
  "If you spend less time taking selfies, Spend more time exercising, and you won't lose so badly."

  The two were talking, when suddenly Zhang Yuanyuan's cell phone vibrated, and a call interrupted their conversation.

  Fu Anan glanced at the screen, it actually showed "Dear"?
  Zhang Yuanyuan, who was still overwhelmed by Mount Tai just now, suddenly became shy, took a look at her with the phone, made a gesture of silence, and then answered the phone.

  "Hey, dear."

  "That's right, she's in City F."

  "Well, I'll see you in two days." "

  I see, um. She still has a job, so I'll hang up first, bye.

  " tone of voice.

  Such sweet and greasy words.

  Fu Anan, who was listening, shuddered uncontrollably.

  Is this still the big egg she knew?

  "What kind of expression do you have? Have you never seen someone else fall in love?"

  Zhang Yuanyuan hung up her phone and gave her a glare.

  Fu An'an: "I've seen a relationship, but I haven't seen a big egg in a relationship."

  After speaking, I felt wrong.

  "Big egg, when did you fall in love? You just told me now!" "

  Oh, it was only two months ago." Zhang Yuanyuan showed shy eyes when talking about this relationship,
  "We applied for this job together The company knew each other. But he found another better company later, in city S.

  I plan to visit him quietly tomorrow and give him a surprise."

  "So you didn't come here to see me?"

  Fu Anan looked at Looking at her, the feeling itself is just incidental!
  "There is no comparison, you are as close as you are in my heart!"

  Zhang Yuanyuan raised her eyebrows for her, and turned on her mobile phone to find a nearby hair salon,

  "An An, do you know that Mr. Tony there is better? Tomorrow I want to get my hair done See my boyfriend again."

  Lo and behold.

  Seeing her, she came without washing her hair.

  When I met my boyfriend, I actually wanted to have my hair done!
  Fu Anan stared at her with fishy eyes, "I don't know."

  "Oh!"

  Zhang Yuanyuan stretched out her hand and pulled her over, "I'm almost twenty-three, my first boyfriend!"

  Fu Anan pouted and looked over, seeing The barber shop pushed on her mobile phone is not very good.

  So she said sullenly,
  "I know there is a good stylist.