Chapter 161 - 170

_
Chapter 161 Mausoleum City of Fog 33

    The flood in Beaver City and the dome in Huatian Town are not something they can overcome with manpower.

    Even in the first round of Zombie Cruise, 40 living people had to face 20,000 zombies. Because the strength is too disparate, even if it is known in advance, it is impossible to defeat.

    But this round of the game is different, it is not a game where human beings must die.

    It's like a bug, she met it by chance, not every round of the game has such an opportunity!

    According to the information we have now, if we plan carefully, we may really be able to achieve a different ending of the customs clearance.

    A thought flashed through my mind, and suddenly the surrounding scenery disappeared, turning into a white expanse that only appeared when entering the game——

    [Congratulations to Fu Anan, player number 211136, for discovering the s-type game mode of the game "Lingcheng Fog City" in this round .

    Clear the level in s-type games, and you will get rich rewards.

    Survive the game for thirty days and you will get 10 points.

    If you don't survive in the game for thirty days, you will die in the real world.

    Please work hard! ]

    Fu Anan's eyes widened involuntarily.

    This sudden content, people can not help but be a little surprised. With it comes the thrill of tension, excitement and adrenaline rush.

    Before the game prompts, Fu An'an is still a salted fish in essence. Although she has the idea of ​​counterattacking the game, as an ordinary person, she still wants to be able to do it, and safety is the top priority.

    until the game prompts.

    In the past, every time the game was successful, it would only add 10 points, but this time there is no such thing as a generous reward!

    She had an inexplicable feeling that this so-called S-level clearance mode was definitely not something that could be activated just by thinking about it!

    As the saying goes, under a heavy reward, there must be a reckless man.

    Fu An'an wants to give it a try, maybe the day of becoming a father is coming soon!

    ——Quickly

    sorting out the things he needed, Fu Anan took out the map of the mausoleum city that he had always carried with him, and began to re-plan the next action in his heart.

    Hu Buchang also came out with a small backpack on his back, and Fu Anan was taken aback.

    He only had a pistol in his backpack and four or five bottles of Coke.

    Fu An'an: "You only bring this little?"

    Hu Buchang's eyes flickered, he hesitated, "I, I'm worried that if I bring too many things, I won't be able to run fast."

    Fu Anan looked at him like this, and suddenly thought of a certain Something, and gave him a meaningful look.

    Then threw a large three-level bag to him.

    "It's not whether you want to pretend, but you have to."

    Fu An'an stuffed the gun and a dozen bottles of Coke into it, which he couldn't fit and had to discard.