Chapter 401 - 410

_

  Chapter 401 Angel Kindergarten 37 (End)

  The complete talisman, showing a strip shape.

  Then she squeezed one end of the talisman in her mouth twice, and stuck it on the wooden board between herself and Zhang Yuanyuan.

  There is always a way out.

  Her experiment worked.

  Ghosts naturally don't like things like talismans.

  The safety talisman did not play a protective role, but it secretly drove away the ghosts heading here.

  The sound of nails scraping against the wood became less and less, and Fu Anan breathed a sigh of relief.

  But that doesn't mean the piece is safe anymore.   In the classroom and outside, the delicate voices of

  young children kept ringing, "Mr.   Fu,
  where are you? You can't be found!" , they even imitate others who have died.   "That Zhang Yuanyuan, Fu An'an, those things outside have disappeared, come out quickly!" This was Xiong Kun's voice.   "Your internship is over, you went out to pack your things and went back. You all hid in our kindergarten, just wanting to live and eat for free, right?" This was Zhang Min's voice.   "Zhang Yuanyuan, Fu An'an, you are not really dazed, are you? You do   n't eat food or drink water.   If you really don't come out, today's braised pork and stewed ribs will not be reserved for you."   There was a burst of joking and talking outside The voices of Ma Yi, Han Yin'er, Zhou Fang, the fat man who died first, and others.   In order to deceive people out, ghosts will do everything they can.   In a trance, it seems that I have really returned to the first day of the game.   But this is only a moment of trance.

  At this juncture of life and death, their nerves are tense and weak.

  Even if the golden ten thousand taels were blown out, no one would make a sound at this time.

  One word, boil!

  The two squatted in the narrow cabinet, not even moving their bodies.

  My body was numb, as if it wasn't my own.

  Hungry, thirsty, sleepy, and tired, still can't solve the three urgent problems.

  With the arrival of the last day, every minute and every second is suffering!
  It is not so easy to be a dog king.

  Until the last moment, the sound of the end of the game was like heaven.

  ##
  [Congratulations to player Fu An'an, this round of the game "Angel Kindergarten" has successfully passed the level, and you will get 20 points for this round of the game.

  Congratulations on killing the common dealer - Zhang Min, you will get an extra 50 points.

  Congratulations on passing the first round of Intervention games, and best of luck to you in the future. 】

  The system said three congratulations in a row.

  Fu Anan looked at the three words "interference" and felt that what Zhang Min said before was very vague, "What exactly is an interference game?"

  Hearing that the system actually answered this question for the first time,
  [Interference games: that is, theoretical logic games] Non-objective games. A copy of the game developed by the system by constructing a game framework based on various collected samples, data, etc. in accordance with theoretical logic.