Chapter 51 - 60

_
Chapter 51 Beaver City 16

    During the day, she swaggered through the city in an inflatable boat, and many people must have seen her sailing into the library.

    You must not have the heart to harm others, and you must not have the heart to guard against others.

    Who knows if someone will take advantage of her sleep to seek money and kill her.

    She did a survey just now, and the city library seems to be built as one, but it is actually two separate buildings.

    There is a tiny gap in the middle, just about the size of an inflatable boat.

    The location is hidden, and it is even more difficult to be found in this dark night.

    Fu Anan took down the big plastic basin, rowed a boat and got stuck in the middle of the two buildings, and the eaves extending above her head just helped her block the wind and rain at night. Fu An'an was lying in the inflatable boat, covered with a uniform from the police station.

    Although it was a little cold at night, it was safe anyway.

    ——There is not a single star in the sky in

    the middle of the night

    , and you can't see your fingers around you.

    The sound of splashing water came from around the library, drowned by the sound of heavy rain, it was insignificant.

    Just as Fu An'an thought, someone really followed him secretly in the heavy rain.

    They entered through the broken windows, and five or six of them separated to check every part of the library that wasn't flooded.

    After half an hour, several people gathered together.

    "Old Zhang, is there no one in the library?"

    "I found a pile of ashes on the lower floor, could it be that the little girl has already left?"

    "Impossible, I saw that girl come in with my own eyes. I haven't been out until dark."

    "Where's that person? He won't be hiding, right?"

    "Look carefully."

    After exchanging information in a hurry, they separated quickly and continued to investigate Fu An'an.

    boom!

    In the dark, someone tripped the bookshelf.

    Fu Anan woke up suddenly and heard several people talking not far away.

    "Wang Laosi, be careful, are you trying to scare people away?"

    "Brother, there is no one here, we might as well search for something in the library and go back."

    "Bullshit! I have observed her for so long, It must still be in the library. Look at the boat you saw this afternoon, are you willing to let the duck you got fly away?"

    Fu Anan held her breath listening to the conversation between them, her whole body was tense and she didn't dare to move , they don't know that the person they're looking for is only a wall away.

    Fu Anan touched his wrist, and took out the pistol in the space.

    "What are you still standing here for, look for it quickly!" The elder brother in charge said cursingly, "Don't waste your fucking time, or people will really run away later." "Fourth Wang, take the broken