Chapter 151 - 160

_
Chapter 151 Mausoleum City of Fog 24

    Finally got what I needed, and it was a good trip.

    Fu Anan looked at the person next to him who was rushing to wash his hand with mineral water, "Brother Qiang." Brother

    Qiang was hit by a carrion corpse, and at this moment he felt nauseous. He just wanted to wash away all the smells around his nose, and he was absent-minded.

    "What's the matter?" "

    I still need a more private place."

    There are surveillance cameras everywhere in the hotel, and it's not easy to hide with a few dead bodies.

    Brother Qiang: ...

    Half an hour later,

    Brother Qiang's small villa was requisitioned.

    Several corpses lay in a mess in the living room. Fu Anan held a knife in his hand, looked at the corpses on the long table, and thought about where to start the dissection.

    "Old girl, are you sure?"

    Brother Qiang showed strong suspicion in his eyes, "This is a kitchen knife you are holding."

    Fu Anan said, "Yes, do you have any opinions on kitchen knives?"

    "No, I just think It's not suitable."

    Brother Qiang expressed his opinion tactfully, he thought this little girl was a professional before.

    Fu An'an looked at the strong brother who was five big and three thick, and then looked at the weak and small self, then nodded, agreeing with his point of view.

    "It's quite inappropriate, Brother Qiang, come here."

    Brother Qiang took the kitchen knife in confusion, glanced at Fu An'an, and then looked at the corpse he carried back with his own hands, feeling complicated.

    A body was dissected.

    Peel off that layer of human skin, and there is a monster inside.

    Crimson ring-shaped tentacles stretch from the mouth to the throat and into the esophagus. Attached to the tentacles is a lump of irregular flesh, which is completely different in color from the tentacles after washing with water.

    It is light flesh pink.

    Disgustingly dusty.

    It is full of blood vessels, bigger than the lobes of the lungs, beating slightly like a heart.

    Brother Qiang was not feeling well, and retched for a while.

    "This, this thing is still alive?"

    "I don't know." Fu Anan took two steps back, "Brother

    Qiang, quickly give it two knives." A clear liquid, the pieces of meat can no longer move.

    This is really...exciting.

    "Head, and head."

    Fu An'an covered her mouth, holding back her nausea and continued.

    The head was opened, and it felt so sour.

    An extremely thick meat tube protruded from the pink flesh, climbed and extended on the spine of the corpse, and the end inserted into the hypothalamus of the corpse.

    Numerous small tree-like blood vessels have differentiated from the meat tube, intertwined and scattered, netting the entire brain.

    The small net-like blood vessels were pulled out, and the filaments growing on them were all stuck in the brain.