Chapter 191 - 200

Chapter 191 Everything Grows 12
  In the kitchen, a fat woman came out with a large pot of chicken.

  Looking at Fu Anan, she smiled slightly.

  "An'an is here, go wash your hands and prepare to have dinner with Xiaojuan."

  In her memory, Fu An'an was a neighbor in the next neighborhood, Xiaojuan's classmate and good friend, and often had dinner at home.

  His attitude towards her was very familiar and loving.

  Fu An'an didn't have this NPC setting, but she was thick-skinned enough.

  "Good auntie."

  After speaking, she consciously followed Miao Xiaojuan to the bathroom. Like her, reach out to get the soap on the sink. However, when I touched it, the soap box was greasy, and the things on it disappeared.

  "Huh?"

  Fu Anan was taken aback.

  "What's wrong?" Miao Xiaojuan asked with her head out.

  "The soap is gone," Fu Anan said.

  "Maybe it fell off the flower bed downstairs." Miao Xiaojuan lay down by the window and looked downstairs, "It's okay, there are new ones here."

  She took out another one as she spoke.

  Fu Anan glanced at the creeper growing outside the window, it was green and lush...

  The chicken soup at noon was very fragrant.

  A large pot was stewed, and the three of them couldn't finish it.

  The aunt enthusiastically asked her to bring some more home, but Fu Anan insisted on refusing.

  In such a strange weather, the chicken soup has not been stored for a long time, and it may be broken when you take it back. It is better to let the aunt put it in the freezer.

  Before leaving, Fu An'an stood at the door and asked them to buy some sealed food and mineral water to keep at home.

  This should be her first and last visit to Miao Xiaojuan's house.

  Although they were just NPCs, Fu Anan sincerely hoped that they could live longer in the game.

  At this time, the door of the opposite room was suddenly opened.

  Four or five people came out from the opposite side.

  The two people looked at each other, and the person opposite was the first to look back, with a little contempt in their eyes.

  We are all neighbors, but we can't say hello anymore.

  "Mom, our new neighbors are so rude."

  Miao Xiaojuan said to her mother.

  Her mother gave her a warning look.

  "I don't care if others are polite or not. It's not good for you to do this anyway."

  Fu Anan looked at those who left, feeling nothing, but added a little more,
  "Auntie, your family is just you and Xiaojuan. If something bad happens, you must take care of yourself first."

  The two of them couldn't understand what they said to Fu An'an.

  But that's all she can do to help.

  ##
  On the way home, Fu Anan made a special trip to the vegetable market.

  The plants outside are growing vigorously, but the rare ingredients in the vegetable market are dying.