Chapter 701 - 710

Chapter 701 Upgrading the Game 27
  "Come and taste Su Ge's baked bread."

  Su Cen looked expectantly, using bread to study various delicacies, which is his favorite thing to do recently.

  Hearing this, Fu An'an took a bite, then nodded with dignity, "Not bad."

  The taste and appearance were very similar to baked buns.

  "Okay, you ate the toast, get me a can of military rations."

  Su Cen said confidently after hearing this.

  Uh...

  Fu Anan was taken aback for a moment, and then handed him a brand new box of military rations speechlessly, "Brother Daqiang, if you want to eat, just say so."

  Su Cen cheerfully opened the military rations, read the instructions and started Boil hot water, "What are you talking about, brother, is that kind of gluttonous person? But I just like to tease you."

  Hehe.

  She almost believed it.

  Looking at the fire, she suddenly remembered that there were two wild animals in her space. Then she took out a cutting board, a kitchen knife, and a row of seasonings.

  Take out both the fish and the snake. Under the freshness preservation effect of the space, these two seem to have just been processed.

  Sprinkle the fish and put it on skewers.

  Then chopped the snake meat into small pieces, she found a large iron pan in the house, and started frying it slowly over low heat.

  Chicken flavor, crunchy.

  Seeing Fu An'an's operations, Su Cen suddenly felt that the military rations in his hand were no longer fragrant.

  But not for him.

  Fu Anan gave two pieces of grilled fish, the bigger one to honor her Brother Fu, and the smaller one to Brother Yan and the others.

  The remaining two-meter-long snake meat is quite large, but dozens of pairs of eyes are staring at it.

  You can't turn a blind eye, right?

  As the sixth in command of the organization... this is a group of juniors.

  She filled some for Fu Yizhi, then left the rest in the pot, and asked very politely, "Would you like to try it?" Most people didn't have much

  contact with Fu An'an before, so they dared not.

  But there are two or three who are honored to play games with her, and know that although Fu An'an's methods are very cruel, he is still a protective, cute and cute sixth in command in essence.

  Then they said hypocritically, "What a shame", they have already stretched their hands into the cauldron, and they only choose the biggest meat!
  After two or three demonstrations like this, the rest of the people couldn't bear it anymore. One by one, the meat in the pot became less and less, and finally there was only one piece left for her.

  Ah...

  Fu Anan was dumbfounded.

  He seemed a little embarrassed to take it in the end, and he was about to put it back into the pot,

  "Sister Fu, I still don't want to eat it." "

  It's okay, just eat it after you take it, don't be polite to my sister." Fu Anan forced a smile.