Chapter 941 - 950

Chapter 941 Reality 9
  The man who couldn't even stand her kick——

  "Trash."

  Just this one made those watching the excitement dare not beep.

  She turned her gaze to the person who bullied her grandparents the most just now, "Are the apples delicious?" "Is the   chicken wings

  delicious

  ?"   Fu An'an sneered, "Now, spit it out for me."   Several people looked at each other, but no one took any action.   Fu Anan reached out and grabbed the person who pushed her grandmother just now, and punched the person hard in the stomach, "I don't vomit, do I? I'll help you vomit." Vomit   !   The severe pain in the stomach made the man vomit on the spot, and he seemed to be spitting out all the yellow water.   Several other people watched and shuddered, digging their own throats with their fingers, and there was a sound of vomiting.   "You are bullying people!"   "You are too domineering." A woman   weeping   and cursing came from the bottom of the pit, "Is there any justice left?" Suddenly there was a shout, "The patrol team is here!"   The patrol team is the team that maintains law and order outside the tulou.   It's finally here!   Those who thought they were being bullied looked at Fu Anan, thinking that it was time for her to be punished.   Grandpa Fu and Grandma Fu grabbed Zhang Yuanyuan's hand nervously, "Yuanyuan, why did you bring An An here? If this matter gets bigger and bigger, how will she end up?" "I told you a long time ago that I am not   afraid , your granddaughter is awesome." Zhang Yuanyuan grabbed the two of them tightly, signaling them not to panic.

  ——A team of team members in uniform passed through the crowd, "Who is fighting inside? Don't   you

  know that no one can delay the progress of the construction?   " Holding the hand of the patrol captain, "Captain Zhang, they are really bullying people."   Zhang Jie looked in the direction of her finger, and then he was taken aback, "An An."   Looking at Fu An'an's angry expression , He hurried over to ask, "What happened?"   "Captain Zhang, you can't cover her just because she has a relationship with Commander Fu! This kind of moth has two old moths."   She had just finished speaking , was stunned by Fu Anan's slap in the face.   "Moth?   Do you know how many points I can get at least in each round of the game? One hundred.   Do you know how many points I got in the last round of the game? Forty thousand!   I earn points desperately to give my grandparents the best possible life. Not to mention that they eat well and dress well, even if they eat half of the food and throw away the other half, or throw away the clothes after two days of wear, it's fine.   I, Le, Yi."   Fu Anan stared at the middle-aged woman with a look in her eyes Without any emotion, "What are you?"   Earning 40,000 yuan in a round of games? !   The rest of the people were immersed in the news. As far as they knew, it would be good for ordinary people to have a total of fifty points. Those members of Mang generally have about five hundred points.   40,000 points, all the people present may not have so much.   "An'an."   Zhang Jie quickly comforted her when he heard her words, "Calm down first, if there is any problem, our patrol team will help you solve it." "   Calm down."   Fu An'an looked coldly at those who bullied her grandparents People, "Get these guys out of the tulou for me."

  "This..."

  Zhang Jie looked at those people, they were all hard-working people, and there was a family member of the team member among them, "An An, don't be impulsive, let's discuss things slowly." (End of this chapter