Chapter 1161 - 1170

Chapter 1161 The city where the sun never sets 31
  The eighteenth day of the game
  is on the road.

  Fu An'an roughly calculated the supplies in his own space, and it was more than enough for two people.

  The nineteenth day of the game
  is on the road.

  The legendary Pang Tong is still far away.

  Fu An'an even wondered if they would pass the time of this round of the game just by being on the road.

  The only person she couldn't let go of was Fu Yizhi.

  Surviving in this difficult living environment, Fu An'an still has great confidence in Fu Yizhi.

  But the living conditions here are very hard.

  She is not worried about Fu Yizhi's survival, but she is worried about Fu Yizhi's suffering.

  Whenever I see Lu Shen eating the food she prepared for her elder brother with relish, this mentality... feels a little weird.

  "What's wrong?"

  Lu Shen asked with a sudden sigh when she saw her.

  "It's nothing."

  She looked at the sky, preventing herself from being in a bad mood and accidentally hurting others.

  I ate everything, but I still had to pretend to be generous.

  On the twentieth day of the game
  they found a cactus on the road.

  These cacti don't bear fruit, but the camels eat them with relish. Watching the camel eat, reminded Fu An'an of the fruit that he was reluctant to eat in the space.

  Originally, I wanted to keep it for Fu Yizhi, but it doesn't matter if I eat one or two.

  Sitting in the shadow of a large cactus, they took a rare break. They are cactus fruits, and the camel brother eats cactus leaves.

  The cactus fruit is full of seeds, and the cactus leaves are full of thorns.

  the other side

  After killing the last camel and sharing the food with the clansmen, Lao Li's supplies for the camel team have been completely concluded.

  At the beginning, there were a lot of supplies in the camel team. The oldest in the team is 43 years old, and the youngest is only 7 months old. Now the number is reduced by one-third, the oldest is 36 years old, and the youngest is 4 years old.

  Many children died on the road.

  The whole team is dead now.

  And today with the last camel eaten, things got worse.

  "Old Li."

  His companion's eyes have become cloudy, he is under too much pressure and malnourished, and his companion's hair has become bald.   And there is a group of more difficult escapees

  a little behind them .   Their expressions were numb, terrified and anxious, and they staggered as if they were about to fall at any time while walking on the desert.   These people have been without food much earlier.   There are also no old people or children here.   There are one or two younger teenagers who are clinging to their parents tightly at this moment, not daring to leave them even half a step. All the rest are boys. Their eyes have lost the innocence that children should have, their faces are yellow and thin, and their eyes are filled with fear of the adults around them.   As we walked, another person fell in front of us.   No sentimentality.   As soon as the man fell, he was surrounded by people the next moment.   The strongest man in the line walks over with the bowl and walks out again after a while. It seemed as if nothing had happened, except that there were some blood stains on the bottom of the bowl that hadn't been cleaned up.   Immediately afterwards, more and more people moved towards it.   Some young teenagers stood still and refused to go, and they would be dragged by their parents and forced to pick up something and stuff it into their mouths.   It didn't take long for the people on the ground to become bones.