Chapter 1251 - 1260

Chapter 1251 Advancement to the game 42
  One or two hundred people can be regarded as a force, but it is definitely not big enough.

  Fu An'an's words made Li Zhengqiang and Niu Jianguo ponder.

  "An'an is right. Our goal is different from the current mission."

  Fu Yizhi understood her meaning the fastest, "The most important thing for us now is to upgrade, so I'm sorry to trouble Chief Li to unite more players."

  Except for the first There is a promotion game, and there is a second one!
  A successor who can own the management rights of the survival game is obviously more attractive and valuable. But the next round is not a game that all S-level players can participate in, and even the conditions for participation are ambiguous.

  If you want to fight to enter the next round of the game, the only thing you can do is to improve your level and ranking as high as possible, and hope that the next round of the game can be related to this ranking.

  When Fu Yizhi "inadvertently" revealed another reward for advancing to the game, Li Zhengqiang and Niu Jianguo blushed with excitement. They seemed to see the hope of fighting the game and liberating the people. "You must work hard!

  " Li

  Zhengqiang and Niu Jianguo held their hands excitedly, "This round of games and the next round of games are of great significance to the entire Blue Star!" Don't worry, we will cooperate no matter the cost! "

  "And don't think about the cost." "

  Fu Anan looked at the team members behind him who might be a little older than him, or even about the same age as him. Who doesn't have any parents to take care of. "

  You just need to unite with ordinary players on our planet!"

  She interrupted, "Think about tens of thousands of people, or even hundreds of thousands of people gathering together in the last few days of the game. " With the momentum of thousands of troops, where is it not walking sideways! "

  Just thinking about it makes people feel excited!

  " By the way, please pay attention to the people in our organization. "

  While Fu Anan's blood boiled, he still didn't forget to ask them to take care of Mang, "Oh, by the way, let Yuanyuan and Xiaofan stay too." Tell

  them a few more words later, and remember to carry forward the reputation of WOC.

  This ability to carry private goods is really powerful. When Fu Yizhi and them were discussing how to meet after they separated, Fu An'an had already entrusted them both. And gave the political commissar and other important personnel some small gifts (iron blades and spears picked up in the battle), and they will be properly arranged up and down.

  Fortunately, she picked up as much as the metal-type ability players threw during the battle.

  It cannot be said that all of the more than two hundred people have used it, but at any rate, the coverage rate is more than a quarter.

  Big gift giving scene!

  Comrades who received small gifts: ...

  Everyone looked at the political commissar in unison.

  "Take it."

  Political Commissar Niu touched the iron blade, it was very strong and quite sharp.

  He also got a handful for Lao Li, "Thank you Comrade Fu An'an for providing us with the supplies!" "

  Thank you Comrade Fu An'an for providing us with supplies!"