Chapter 201 - 210

Chapter 201 The recovery of all things 22
  The game has just started on the twentieth day.

  Cities have become ruins of civilization, paradises of plants.

  For the big tree under Fu An'an's feet, it's no problem for three people to sit on the branches.

  There was no danger on the tree for the time being, and the two of them were completely relieved of sleepiness at this time. They changed into military uniforms to cover everything except their faces.

  After eating something at will, the next step is to find a place to stay.

  Fu Yizhi was condescending and chose a random direction to get down the tree.

  "Brother Fu, Brother Fu! Wait a minute." Fu Anan pulled him back and said sincerely,

  "I have a discussion with you. If you encounter such random events in the future, let me choose, okay? I won't hide it from you." Said, my grandpa used to tell me a fortune teller, saying that my luck was very good, and that I turned bad luck into good fortune.

  And it is true."

  Fu Yizhi glanced at her, and only said two words: "Superstition.

  " Said, Fu Anan shut her little mouth - you know what a string
  the two stood in place for half a minute.

  "Didn't you say you chose?" Fu Yizhi glanced at her, "Where are you going?"

  Fu Anan chuckled when she heard this, and pointed in a direction by feeling, "Brother Fu, where!"

  Fu Yizhi looked in the direction she pointed In the past, I saw the only house in this area that was not destroyed by plants-the family of three.

  Even the place where plants grow intentionally or unintentionally avoids.

  "Are you sure?"

  Seeing him frowning, Fu Anan understood for a second that Father Fu had misunderstood her meaning.

  "I'm talking about that direction, not that room." Fu Anan paused while speaking,
  "What's more, don't you have any curiosity about the family of three in that house?"

  After Fu An'an finished speaking, he looked at Fu Yizhi.

  They are obviously two people with very different personalities, but sometimes they have an incomparable tacit understanding.

  ——The

  flowers and plants in the villa become more gorgeous under the moisture of the night's rain.

  It is definitely not possible to enter through the gate.

  They climbed trees and rocks, jumped from one big tree to another, and went around to the branch closest to the villa.

  Fu Yi jumped up and stood firmly on the roof.

  Fu Anan tied a safety rope around his waist and jumped over.

  Looking down from the roof, the plants in the yard are more lush than it looks from the outside.

  There is no room for moss to live, and the rhizomes of flowers and green plants occupy the yard, and there are human skeletons tightly wrapped around it, about seven or eight.

  But these people were not the only ones in the villa.

  The rest should be in the house.

  Just thinking about it is exciting.