Chapter 961 - 970

Chapter 961 Shengchun First People's Hospital 18
  wanted to gain favorability, but he couldn't get it.

  Fu Anan clicked his tongue regretfully. Unexpectedly, NPCs have such a strong anti-PR awareness these days.

  Seeing the time approaching a little bit.

  Fu An'an first spent an hour inspecting the hospital twice from bottom to top and then from top to bottom, and then began to choose a place to live.

  In the past few days, due to the relationship between the hospital and the deaths of ordinary players, the wards have been vacant a lot. Fu Anan checked from the fifth floor to the eighth floor one by one, and found that there were 7 empty wards, and they were distributed on each floor.

  After identifying every vacant room, she returned to the duty room. Looking at the clock in the duty room, 10 o'clock, 11 o'clock, 11:30 o'clock...

  Fu Anan saw that the time was almost up, she stood up and walked upstairs.

  However, at this moment, she met Liu Xiao.

  Liu Xiao blocked her way, "An'an, where are you going?"

  Fu An'an didn't answer, but asked instead, "What are you doing out at night?"

  "I'm here as a substitute."

  She looked at Fu An'an had a faint smile on his face.

  "Oh."

  Fu Anan let the door out, "Then you go in."

  She stood still, "You haven't told me where you are going. Your time hasn't come yet."

  Her voice was very soft .

  Floating in the corridor.

  It also seemed to be something sticky and cold, slowly approaching and sticking to the body.

  There are still 27 minutes until the end of her safety period.

  Fu Anan inserted his hand into his pocket seemingly casually, touching the safety amulet in his pocket, "I'm going to make another round of inspection, can't I?"

  "Okay."

  Liu Xiao stretched out his hand towards her, "Or let's go together."

  Her current posture is to completely rely on her, and then wait until the safe period is over to attack her.

  Thinking of the content of the diary on the second day, Fu An'an couldn't help but sigh, this fake plastic sisterhood.

  Fu Anan avoids her arms, and walks forward without looking back, "If you want to be together, you can do whatever you want."

  Liu Xiao is really like a dog's skin plaster, following behind her every step of the way.

  I remember that I haven't met her face to face in the past few days, let alone snatched her things. Fu An'an didn't know what provoked her, and made her so impatient.

  Fu An'an is now moving up and down the floors of 5678, looking at the time from time to time.

  There are still 13 minutes to the early morning;

  7 minutes to the early morning;

  4 minutes to go;

  1 minute and 30 seconds!
  Fu Anan looked at the time, changed from walking to running fast, jumped from the fifth floor to the seventh floor and threw Liu Xiao a lot.