Chapter 1231 - 1240

Chapter 1231 Advancement to Game 22
  is a real person!
  Hearing the voice of the person next to him again, Fu Anan's narrowed eyes widened suddenly, "Brother Fu?!

  " Hugged tightly in my arms.

  The strength has never been greater, as if to rub her into the body.

  "Brother Fu."

  Fu An'an opened his mouth wide, "I'm a little out of breath."

  Everyone said that Xiaobie is better than a newlywed, and the ancients did not deceive me. This suffocating enthusiasm made people a little overwhelmed.

  This is probably love.

  Fu An'an carried her back happily, and suddenly found that Fu Yizhi was a little cold. His hands are cold, and his body is also icy cold.

  She covered Fu Yizhi's hand and rubbed it in her palm, "Brother Fu, why are you so cold?" "What do

  you think?"

  Fu Yizhi asked back.

  "Are you cold?"

  After Fu Anan answered, the air seemed to be quiet for a second. The next moment, Fu Yizhi pressed her back with his palm, and then pressed down hard on her side. Fu Anan fell to the side, and the whole body immediately lay on his lap.

  Papa——

  two crisp applause sounded, and Fu Anan was dumbfounded.

  It doesn't hurt your butt, but it hurts your self-esteem.

  "What are you doing?"

  Was she shameless to spank her butt in front of her subordinates and little sisters?
  Fu Anan looked in the direction of the two of them.

  Wang Fan looked far away at this time, as if he hadn't seen anything from a long distance, and Zhang Yuanyuan's head, which had just emerged from the pile of hidden corpses, retracted again.

  They actually didn't dare to join in the fun of Fu Yizhi's housework.

  But Fu Anan's happiness disappeared.

  She pouted and looked at Fu Yizhi, and was bitten by Fu Yizhi.

  After a long time, Fu An'an was let go out of breath. Fu Yizhi clamped Fu An'an's arm with both hands, and gently rubbed the tip of his nose against her ear. The warm breath blowing behind her ears made her tilt her head uncontrollably.

  Fu Yizhi's voice was hoarse and restrained, "I'll deal with you when I get back."

  When the game is out, it's uncertain who will deal with whom.

  Fu An'an cursed in a low voice in her heart, and spanked her for no reason, which was so embarrassing.

  While she was thinking about it secretly, Fu Yizhi wiped off all the blood on her face and looked at the bruises on her face that were still fading. "You are really amazing in the top 20 on the ranking list.

  " You need to pay a small price."

  Fu Yizhi stopped wiping his face and looked at her after hearing the words, "Don't just think about rushing up, you just need to live comfortably." "

  That's not okay."

  Fu An'an touched his aggressive ambition, "I already have Bai Fushuai, and I'm going to reach the pinnacle of my life."

  Bai Fushuai...

  These words made Fu Yizhi laugh. The slightly cool lips gently pressed Fu Anan's bruised eye sockets, "Let's go, little bastard."