Chapter 131 - 140

_
Chapter 131 Mausoleum City of Fog 4

    "Brothers, I advise you not to come here."

    Fu An'an seriously suggested, "I'm afraid of being ruthless."

    The three of them laughed after hearing this, "Really, the brothers want to see my sister become ruthless even more. What's it like?"

    "You three, I've already called the police."

    A young boy shouted at the end of the alley, holding a mobile phone with a particularly bright screen.

    "Damn it."

    The three of them glanced at each other, one guarded Fu An'an, and the other two walked towards him with steel bars.

    Hu Buchang was taken aback,

    why did he come here?

    It was different from what he saw on TV!

    It is not common for Hu to run away like this.

    Although he really wants to be brave, but he is also greedy for life and afraid of death.

    Too bad it didn't win.

    How can a thin four-legged chicken outrun two strong men.

    The hero failed to save the beauty and was caught.

    The glasses were smashed, the clothes on his body were stripped off and his hands and feet were bound, and he was kicked on the ground in an extremely embarrassing situation.

    "Damn it, I see that you are still acting like a hero."

    The number one gangster cursed, and kicked Hu Buchang again.

    Hooligan number two looked at Hu Buchang's phone and frowned, "Brother, what should we do now?

    " With a wretched smile, "Let's take the little beauty to find a hotel.

    As for the four-eyed chicken, beat him up and throw it here."

    Hearing this, Hu Buchang trembled in fear, "What do you want to do, aren't you afraid of the police?"

    " Do you think we're afraid of the police?"

    The three of them looked at each other and were very satisfied with Hu Buchang's reaction.

    The steel rod rubbed against the ground and made a screeching sound. Hooligan No. 3 raised the steel rod high and pointed it at Hu Buchang's legs and wrists.

    Crack—

    the sound of glass breaking.

    Fu An'an threw away the broken empty glass wine bottle, scarlet thick blood slipped down the top of the gangster's head and down the corner of his eyes.

    There was a moment of silence in the alley.

    Fu Anan reached into his backpack and shook his head regretfully,

    "I told you, don't provoke me casually. Now you are dead!"

    "Damn, dare to hurt my brother!" The remaining two The man's eyes widened, "You're the one to die."

    As they spoke, the two of them smashed the steel rod down on Fu An'an's head.

    Then...

    Fu Anan pointed at them and shot them twice.

    Don't have too many redundant actions that can be killed directly.

    The little gangster who was hit by Fu Anan with a glass on the head was left, and Fu Anan aimed his pistol at him.