Chapter 791 - 800

Chapter 791 Nierid 26
  If you really can't get out, there are only two possibilities: either you are eaten by them, or you are infected with this disease and you are not a ghost.

  It's over!

  Wang Xiaoming has already begun to think about whether it is possible to survive to the last moment of the game if he suffers from this disease.

  is it possible?
  He wants to call for help now!

  ##
  "Accept survival game players.

  Accept new players, old players, old players, and young players.

  Welcome players, come into our big family, come and win together."

  A slightly arrogant voice came from the next door of the alley When it came out, Wang Xiaoming wondered if he was hallucinating.

  "Are there any players?

  Say something."

  Fu An'an shouted dryly.

  It's not easy for a blind cat to touch a dead mouse.

  She kicked away the rushing patient, and was going to look for it in a crowded place.

  "Yes! I'm here! Help!"

  Hearing the voice, Wang Xiaoming seemed to see a savior.

  He yelled towards the next door, and changed his tone the next moment, "No, you go to the police, there are too many infected patients here, don't come over to die!"

  They heard the responding symbol only a wall away. An An looked towards the two-meter-high wall.

  The wall more than two meters high is not difficult to climb.

  She glanced at the plane of the wall, then backed away.

  Run up, kick off the wall!
  She climbed up to the wall, sat on it and saw the surrounding crowd below, "Dude, jump up."

  "I, I..."

  Wang Xiaoming was at a loss for words, if he could jump up, he wouldn't be trapped here!

  Fu Anan immediately understood his embarrassment, and lowered one leg, "Grab me and climb up."

  Wang Xiaoming looked at the slender leg hanging from the wall, and rubbed his face vigorously, "I'm so heavy... ..."

  Before he finished speaking, the patient behind rushed forward and bit his arm.

  The thick clothes prevented him from being bitten, but the severe pain did not diminish at all.

  A stick smashed the patient away, and he rushed up and hugged Fu Anan's leg.

  Fu An'an was pulled down first, then stabilized his body and pulled him hard. Wang Xiaoming climbed up the wall smoothly and got rid of the infected patients below.

  He sat on the wall in shock and thanked him repeatedly.

  "You're welcome."

  Fu Anan nodded, and then asked directly, "How many points do you have now?"

  "3."

  Wang Xiaoming answered honestly. Thinking that she wanted money, she took out the few hundred yuan left in her bag,

  "I only exchanged for one point of survival coins, but it was stolen a long time ago, and now I only have these."

  " Oh."