Chapter 1021 - 1030

Chapter 1021 Island Survival 21

  After the old K finished speaking, the taller man next to him also introduced: "I am the dealer player of Blue Star 5969, and the number is also 003. You can call me the third."

  He is both Randomly made up an identity, did not introduce the real name.

  After learning their format, Fu Anan continued to introduce, "I'm a dealer player of Blue Star 6608, and my serial number is 004. It's good for the two big brothers to call me Lao 8." "Okay, then

  we will form a team temporarily , we will separate when we get to the south."

  Old K nodded, "My plan is actually no plan. If we want to go there, we can only rely on our ability. The only thing we can do is to mix with a group of bigger players Go in at the back of the team. It will definitely be chaotic during the process, we have to cooperate with each other and try to go out together as much as possible."

  Well...the plan is that there is no plan,

  she came just to gather the number of people.

  "By the way, before that, it's better for us to get to know each other's special abilities first. Mine is related to soil." Old K was talking, and with a wave of his arm, a man

  appeared on the land in front of Fu An'an. A half-meter pit.

  "My special ability is related to gas."

  The third child said, he opened his mouth, and sprayed a light green gas from his mouth for five seconds. "The gas will cause dizziness if inhaled accidentally."

  Fu An'an was shocked when she saw the green gas that had lingered for a long time.

  Big Mac tone?
  "Don't stare at him all the time." At this moment, old K suddenly said, "The third child really doesn't like being stared at directly when he uses special abilities." "Oh, sorry." Fu Anan heard the words

  and

  hurriedly Withdrew his sight.

  A gust of cold wind blew past, finally blowing away the light green gas.

  But there is a vague smell of fermented garlic.

  It turns out that breath can really do special abilities? It turned out that her knowledge all along was so superficial! If it wasn't for this player's sulky face all the time, and his cold and cool look, she would like to say something in particular - young hero is very capable!

  "Now it's your turn."

  Old K looked at Fu Anan, "What special ability do you have?"

  "My ability is related to water."

  Fu Anan said with some embarrassment, "It's the ability to summon water out of thin air , a little weak."

  Old K: "How weak is it?"

  With the tone of Brother Ku's third son, Fu An'an felt that her special ability of nonsense is not impossible, "That's it."

  She stretched out a finger , and then a stream of water flowed from her fingertips.

  "It's more like this."

  She stretched out three more fingers, and then water three times bigger than before flowed out of her fingers. For a while, I couldn't fix old K anymore.

  "Are you conserving your strength, are you pretending on purpose?"

  "Uh... I also hope that I am pretending."