Chapter 101 - 110

_
Chapter 101 Under the Sky 25

    At 1 am on the seventeenth day in Huatian Township, the suffocation time was extended to 2 hours.

    In the small town, fewer and fewer residents were honestly queuing up at the police station, and robbers began to gather in groups.

    They wandered the streets with weapons, blocking the way and robbing every pedestrian they encountered.

    Even murder.

    In the villa.

    Fu Anan looked at the air tanks on the ground and frowned slightly.

    But two nights, they've used 14 air cans.

    Their depletion rate is a bit too fast, and there is no replenishment yet.

    Fu Anan thought of the air compressor in the police station for a few days,

    "Brother Fu, I have a bold plan."

    "Don't plan yet, go to the basement and get two full cans of air."

    Fu Yizhi walked out of the room , At this time, he had already changed into a black sweater, a mask and a hat.

    "Brother Fu, what are you doing?"

    "Get something outside." Fu Yizhi picked up the car keys, "Go to the basement and get two full air cans."

    Fu Anan quickly retrieved the air cans and put them in the in the trunk of the car.

    The gasoline in the car is already loaded.

    Before Fu Yizhi left, he said: "Close all the doors and windows, and keep the villa safe." "

    Okay!"

    Fu Anan nodded. As soon as Fu Yizhi drove the car out, he immediately closed all the doors and windows on the first floor, lying on the second floor. Lou watched Fu Yizhi leave from a distance.

    I don't know what Father Fu is going to do.

    Doesn't he think it's too conspicuous to drive out now?

    Fu Anan shook her head, not understanding.

    ##

    The other side.

    After staring at them for a long time, the woman with an out-of-control expression looked excitedly at the car leaving far away.

    "Let's go!"

    Li Sha patted the man next to her, "There is only one woman left in the villa!"

    God-given opportunity!

    The two discussed for a while and began to split up.

    Fu An'an was training on the second floor when she saw a woman wearing a headscarf and ran towards the villa in panic.

    "Is anyone there?

    Is there anyone in the house?!"

    The woman yelled towards the villa several times, "Help! Can you help me!"

    No.

    Fu Anan shook his head, holding a biscuit in one hand.

    Brother Fu said, guard the villa.

    It's a pity that the woman won't give up, "I know there are people inside, please help me!" "Call the

    police if you have something to do, no one here can help you."