Chapter 991 - 1000

Chapter 991 Reality 2
  "Just that thing, I don't even want to give it to me."

  Fu Anan said smoothly.

  Su Cen looked at her when he heard the words, "Are you serious?"

  Fu An'an: "...you speak quickly."

  After saying this, Su Cen gave her a blank look.

  "This means that ten days later, which competition are you going to participate in?"

  Yan Senbo took over the topic, "They are all S-level players."

  "Yes."

  Fu Anan nodded upon hearing this.

  Thinking about the competition with so many powerful players, it would be a lie to say that you are not nervous.

  The most important thing is that Fu Yizhi's upgrade has not yet arrived.

  "Brother Fu, this is the first time for me to be ahead of you."

  "Are you happy?"

  Fu Yizhi reached out and poked her on the head, "You are playing games with more than 4,000 S-level croupiers. The situation in the past was different." At this

  moment, Fu Yizhi is probably like an old father who sees his little cub going out for adventure, and is full of worries about Fu Anan's upcoming game.

  "I know, I know."

  Fu Anan covered her forehead, "But these S-level dealers are not necessarily better than me. After all, I have killed two S-level players."

  She stretched out two Fingers—"Two!"

  Fu Yizhi grabbed her outstretched fingers and said to Zhang Xincheng: "From tomorrow, Xincheng will give her a set of exercises suitable for ten-day improvement in addition to being responsible for the original things. "

  "Yes."

  Zhang Xincheng looked at Fu Anan, with a faint green light in his eyes.

  "do not!"

  Fu Anan looked at him, and took a step or two back uncontrollably, "Brother Fu, don't you supervise my training on weekdays? Why bother the master." According to her past experience, changing coaches means increasing the amount of

  training .

  What's the use of holding Buddha's feet temporarily?

  She was very opposed to his attitude of sharpening his gun before the battle.

  "Brother Fu, don't you love me?"

  Fu Anan put her hands around his neck and acted coquettishly, "I just came out of a thrilling dungeon, and I still need to rest."

  Fu Yizhi held her hand without any discussion The look of the room, "If you still want to rest, you can start now. Training starts at six o'clock tomorrow morning."

  Shit!
  Fu Anan let go, and ran back to the room.

  If this is really the case, she still has a lot of things to do. She quickly took out the list she had made before entering the game, to see which ones needed to be implemented the most.

  On the other side

  , Fu Yizhi is assigning tasks in an orderly manner, "Yan Senbo, sort out the affairs of the last few days for me first, and I will go to the information side to enter the game in two days   .