Chapter 1371 - 1380

Chapter 1371 Choice 3
  Back home, the "mother" who learned the news in advance allowed her to step out of this door tomorrow.

  Fu Anan is not interested in going outside, she is more interested in knowing what will happen in high school next.

  There are no electronic devices of any kind in the house.

  Books are also former textbooks.

  There was no source of information in the small space. She lay on a somewhat worn-out bed, listening to the creaking sound of the fan that had been used for many years.

  Then, there was another scream from outside the house.

  "Ah!"

  "I can, I can still pass the exam! Please don't kill me!"

  "Help, help me!"

  Fu Anan heard the cries from above, and there was a dull sound of heavy objects falling Afterwards, someone dragged something down the hallway. Was it the player who was killed? Those who kill are their family members in the game?

  She wanted to know more about the situation outside.

  Finally on the second day, she got permission and opened the door.

  This is an old residential area.

  The lighting is not good, even in the daytime, it still needs to be illuminated by the lights above the head. The door of her house was covered with all kinds of small advertisements for unlocking, and the door was almost blocked.

  "Mother" threw her a key, told her coldly that she had to come back before six o'clock in the evening, and then slammed the door shut.

  Fu Anan glanced at the second-hand watch she was carrying. It was nine o'clock in the morning, and she had a lot of time to explore.

  ##
  The corridor has just been cleaned and the floor is still wet.

  However, there are shoes, cabinets or garbage piled up at the door of every house, which makes the narrow corridor even narrower. The walls are covered with various strokes. These graffiti, which look like children's life, and the cowhide advertisements everywhere make this slightly gloomy small broken building look full of life.

  There are several families living around the corridor.

  The flickering lights above their heads illuminated the big red couplets pasted at their door, making them look a little weird. The sound of a person's footsteps rattled in the corridor, but it gave the illusion that someone was following her.

  Fu An'an stopped, and then suddenly looked back.

  No one, just herself in the hallway. However, a gust of cold wind came from nowhere in the closed corridor. It was not strong, but it gently blew away the white paper that fell in the middle of the corridor.

  There is a feeling of chills in the neck.

  Fu Anan looked at the end of the corridor, which was a staircase.

  The light there seems to be broken, so it is not darker in other places. The small light flickers and emits a buzzing sound when the current is short-circuited. It can only be said that it has its own effect.

  In such a strange environment, it seems that everyone is saying that it is not too late to explore it.

  Well, so be it, bye!
  Knowing that there are tigers in the mountains, don't go to the tiger mountains.