Chapter 741 - 750

Chapter 741 In the early morning of the 25th
  Lunar New Year's Day in reality
  , there was thick fog all around. But it doesn't matter at all, today will be a sunny day.

  Fu Anan turned over on the bed, with half of her body lying on Fu Yizhi's body. Fu Yizhi clasped her hands tightly, and their legs were also intertwined.

  None woke up.

  Until there was a knock on the door.

  "An'an, Fu An'an! It's New Year's Eve, why are you still lying in bed?!"

  Grandma Fu's angry voice sounded outside the door, waking Fu An'an up. The next second is to drag Fu Yizhi up and stuff him into his closet.

  "What are you doing in the house? You're making a fuss, and you still don't come out?"

  Grandma Fu's voice came again, which made Fu An'an very nervous. She slammed the closet shut.

  After doing this, she saw the suitcase on the ground again. Then put the suitcase in, the wardrobe space is not enough.

  The grandma at the door couldn't hold her breath anymore, and her knocking sound became more serious,

  "Fu Anan, what are you doing in the room? If you don't open the door, I'll come in by myself."

  "Don't, grandma!"

  Fu Anan hurried He ran over to block the door. Then in the next moment, the door was opened.

  Looking at grandma at the door, Fu Anan's mood fell to the bottom.

  The scary thing is not bringing a boyfriend home.

  The scary thing is that you brought a boyfriend and didn't tell your parents. The next morning, your parents found him in your room!
  It seems that there is a cool wind blowing from behind.

  Fu An'an seemed to have foreseen his tragic ending.

  "Grandma, listen to me! Things are not what you think!"

  Grandma Fu turned her eyes around the room, and then looked at Fu Anan, "It's not what I thought, what else could it be? Okay, explain to me.

  "

  Hearing this, Fu Anan thought quickly, how could it be? Only by explaining can we confess from wider.

  At this moment, Grandma Fu suddenly said something more, "Close the window first.

  You still open the window in this dress, isn't it cold?"

  Window?

  She didn't open it.

  Hearing this, Fu An'an looked behind him.

  It turned out that the coldness behind her feeling just now was not an illusion. Fu Yi's person had long since disappeared, and there was only one left behind with an open window.

  Her Brother Fu is indeed the best!

  Suddenly, Fu Anan stopped panicking.

  "This...I just want to tell you that I can't get up today, because I want to find a good time to get up."

  She closed her eyes and said nonsense, "Isn't it the first day of the Lunar New Year, so I have to choose everything Get a good fortune on a good day?

  Lucky!"

  Grandma Fu looked down at the red envelopes that hadn't come to be put away in a hurry, "Is this the "auspicious" you made too?" "