Chapter 141 - 150

_
Chapter 141 Mausoleum City of Fog 14

    The power of volunteers across the city is strong, and most of the driveways in the entire city have been cleared.

    Fu Anan rode the small battery almost unimpeded all the way.

    However, because of her full armor, she attracted the attention of many people.

    It took forty minutes from the hotel to the hospital.

    At this time, another group of patients in the hospital also woke up and were discharged. At this time, the entrance of the hospital was overcrowded.

    Some are family members of patients, some are news media who want to get first-hand information, and some just come to watch the fun.

    Fu Anan couldn't squeeze in at all,

    so he had to park the battery car at the door, made a big circle, and entered through a small door of the hospital.

    The stairs by the side door were dim, and the overhead lights flickered on and off. Fu An'an took a look and felt that the hospital had the potential to make horror movies.

    Go upstairs and open the door, which is the second floor of the hospital.

    Fu Anan stopped a passing nurse and asked where the patients who were unconscious due to the fog were.

    "Why are you asking this?"

    The nurse gave her a vigilant look, and it seemed suspicious that she was wrapped so tightly.

    Fu Anan noticed her gaze, took off the helmet and smiled embarrassedly,

    "That friend of mine also fainted because of the fog, didn't he not be able to come out before, the fog has been thinner these days, I want to see her.

    " Fu Anan shook his motorcycle helmet, and explained obediently and harmlessly, "This is used as a fog." "

    Oh."

    Hearing Fu Anan's explanation, the nurse put down her guard,

    "You went wrong, The comatose patients affected by the fog are all in the fourth district, but you'd better not go there, and come out when your good friend recovers."

    Speaking of this, the nurse's expression became a little strange.

    "Why?" Fu Anan looked at her.

    "Because...the fourth district is easy to get in but hard to get out."

    The nurse replied, "Two days ago the mayor sent people to guard the fourth district. You can go in, but you have to have a green card to get out.

    And there is a doctor in our department who goes in. It didn't come out..."

    Before the nurse finished speaking, a stern voice came in, and a doctor wearing glasses put his hands in his pockets and said, "Nurse Liu

    , what are you doing there if you don't go to your own ward?"

    Liu Hearing this, the nurse glanced behind her, left a sentence, "Anyway, it's best not to go." and left in a hurry.

    It seems that the hospital's own people have also noticed that something is wrong, but she is already here, can she not go if she can't?

    Fu An'an looked at the map in the hall, the fourth district was at the far corner of the map.

    Follow the map to find the fourth district, where every room and door is tightly sealed.

    There are soldiers coming and going to guard outside. It is true what the nurse said. They do not check the people who go in, and everyone who comes out must have a green pass.