Chapter 1391 - 1400

Chapter 1391 Dayunshan 11
  God's Hidden Lost Shoes: It can increase the player's speed by 20% on the original basis, and at the same time, in each round of the game, the player can have three chances to surpass the speed of sound.

  Suddenly, Fu Anan moved from A to B. Yang Zitao, who was originally hiding behind her, felt a sudden gust of wind.

  Then, a sharp spider leg pierced her, giving her waist a chill.

  Yang Zitao was very confused, why the meat shield in front of her suddenly disappeared. What she was facing was a magnified version of the spider, with 6 eyes facing her, eyes bigger than fists.

  Yang Zitao grabbed a handful of dirt mixed with small spiders from the ground and sprinkled it towards the rectangular spider eyes in front of him, then flipped it violently.

  The movement became a little bigger, and the blood in the stool continued.

  These weird spiders are extremely sensitive to blood energy, and they crawled onto her wound one after another.

  "Ah!"

  Yang Zitao couldn't hold on anymore.

  The little spiders on the wound couldn't finish it, and the giant spider was right above her. With trembling hands, Yang Zitao took out his life-saving props and crushed the precious teleportation egg.

  The number of spiders is innumerable.

  Yang Zitao moved and was still within the range of the spider swarm. On the other side, Zhang Qiang and the others took off their clothes and set fire to them, driving away the surrounding spiders with flames.

  Animals living in dark and damp places, fire is their nemesis.

  Several people shook the burning clothes loudly, scaring the spiders around them back.

  Spiders are very afraid of fire, but the surrounding spider webs are not burned by the flames, and some metal-like light is reflected through the flames.

  Through the light, Fu An'an also saw two exceptions.

  The couple hid aside, obviously there were spiders everywhere, but they ignored them.

  Why don't spiders attack them?

  Fu Anan relied on this pair of prop shoes to navigate the place full of spiders with ease, and quickly approached them, wanting to know more about them.

  As soon as he got closer, a piece of clothing with fire came towards Fu An'an.

  Flames flew past her forehead, and a smell of burnt hair penetrated her nostrils. The two seemed to be driving away the spiders, but they were actually driving away Fu An'an.

  "Ah! Help!"

  A cry for help came from the side, and the flames attracted the giant spider, which surrounded Zhang Qiang and the two elderly people together with a large number of smaller spiders.

  All the clothes they could burn were burned, and their bodies were covered with small and large wounds bitten by small spiders.

  Just when Fu An'an was in a daze, a strong wind came from behind. She lowered her head reflexively, another extremely long spider leg passed over her, there was more than one giant spider!
  If it goes on like this, everyone has to finish the game.

  Fu An'an looked forward, the inside of the cave was bottomless, and he didn't know what else was hidden.

  But she had no choice.