Chapter 641 - 650

Chapter 641 Assessment Game 23
  Runs Again!
  The village chief watched the actions of hundreds of people, but none of them were caught, and he was a little out of breath.

  He recruited a few companions around him, pointed to the upstairs, "Go to a few more people, and keep an eye on the women who are locked up." "

  Okay."

  Hearing this, several men were ready to go up.

  "Wait."

  The village head suddenly turned around and stopped them.

  "Break the legs of those women, anyway, it won't delay their childbirth."

  ##
  On the other side

  , Fu Anan rushed upstairs, found Yu Xiaojun's room, broke open the door and rescued her.

  Going out of the house again, the villagers who were chasing him were already blocked in the corridor.

  "Xiaoyuan, what should I do?"

  Yu Xiaojun hid behind her in fear.

  "I'm so scared!"

  Fu An'an reached out and pulled Yu Xiaojun out, and threw an iron hoe into her arms, "My good sister, you have to protect her."

  Yu Xiaojun was pushed to the front while holding the hoe. Several villagers rushed up with various agricultural tools, and she hurriedly blocked the crisis in front of her.

  "Sisters are amazing, and they don't reveal themselves."

  Fu Anan praised her without hesitation when she saw her agile skills.

  As long as she is righteous enough, as for wanting to use herself as a shield?
  no way.

  Looking at her skill, the possibility of being a player is at least 80%.

  Fu Anan glanced at the dwindling number of NPCs in midair.

  The game only requires her to kill NPCs. If ordinary players are not malicious, she can use them at most to keep them alive.

  Just as she thought.

  These pre-dealer players who have survived until now have two brushes.

  It is impossible to fight against a hundred with one, but it is still barely enough to fight against five.

  The whole tulou was in chaos, and they helped attract the attention of a large number of villagers.

  Fu An'an observed the next four weeks, and ran towards the room where Wang Ziyi and the others were detained. The incidents of Wang Ziyi's sudden pregnancy made her somewhat uncomfortable.

  Yu Xiaojun followed behind her, watching Fu Anan getting closer to the prison room on the third floor, she frowned slightly.

  Looking at the appearance of those women, it was more ominous than ominous.

  Even if nothing happened, just judging from the fact that they were locked in the room, it would be stupid.

  Such a weak person.

  There is no value in rescuing it, but it will delay it.

  She looked at Fu An'an with a trace of pity in her eyes.

  Among several women, she is the most powerful. It's a pity that she is too active and too rotten and kind.

  This kind of person can cooperate and make friends, but it is not suitable to be a teammate.