Chapter 751 - 760

Chapter 751 Reality-Crisis 6
  It's already dark outside.

  Fu Yizhi parked the car in a high-speed service area.

  "You take your grandparents to eat, and Xu Tian and I will go get some gas."

  "No gas?"

  Fu Anan was taken aback when he heard this.

  Fu Yizhi filled up the car with gasoline before leaving. According to common sense, the gasoline is enough to drive two cars so far.

  This fuel consumption is a bit unusual.

  Looking at the long line of big cars and small cars outside the gas station...

  "Hurry up, Brother Fu."

  Fu Anan looked back, got out of the car and waved to him. After a delay or two, he might have to wait. On to the road.

  ##
  She took her grandparents, Zhang Yuanyuan, mother and daughter and sat down in the lounge by the window.

  After ordering something for them, Fu Anan began to look down at the route above, and it took about 23 hours to drive.

  "What's the matter, An'an?"

  Zhang Yuanyuan looked at her with a finger cake, and looked at the time on it. The 21 hours estimated above are driven all the way back with almost no rest.

  If you want to go to a hotel to rest for one night, it is almost impossible to go to the villa tomorrow.

  "Can you drive?" Fu Anan looked at her.

  "I will."

  Zhang Yuanyuan nodded, "I have my driver's license with me."

  "That's good."

  Fu An'an immediately made arrangements, "Let's switch to driving later.

  " The sense of urgency getting closer forced her to take everyone back to the villa as soon as possible, otherwise the consequences would be disastrous.

  Of all people, she was probably the most anxious.

  Fu Yizhi who just came over heard her thoughts, took a sip of the mineral water on the table, "Just do as you said." From now on,

  everyone will drive for six hours.

  Except for going to the toilet in the service area and changing positions when the time comes, they hardly stop.

  From night to day.

  After exchanging several times, finally there is not much distance left.

  Fu Yizhi glanced at Fu An'an, who was sleeping soundly in the co-pilot, and didn't wake her up again. Instead, he covered her with the blanket she had dropped, and then glanced at the two old people in the back seat.

  It has been more than 20 hours in the car from home to now, and the two of them are sitting in that small space, which is extremely uncomfortable for two elderly people in their sixties and seventies.

  "Grandpa and grandma? Do you want to go down and stand for a while?"

  Although he was in a hurry to go back, he still had time to rest for ten or twenty minutes.

  "No, no, no."

  His kindness was rejected by his grandma. "It's not hard for you to stay up late and drive. What's so hard for us people in the car." The